change of plans

3rd person pov

"I wonder if they'll even notice if $5 million is withdrawn from their bank accounts. Those bastards are so rich that they probably won't even need that money and will just waste it on worthless shit. However, we need to act quickly before we get caught."

"Please enter the password."

What is the password? I don't know. You're the undercover guard, so you should know. This is frustrating. Hold on, let me try something.

"Ding greets Mr. Enzo."

Let's deposit 5 million into the account and leave before we get caught. head back to your station...

the next day

Beep beep beep

Enzo's pov

"Ugh, the stupid alarm kept ringing, so I tried to turn it off by hitting it, but instead, it just fell. At least it turned off. Last night, I kept getting notifications, but I was half asleep, so I didn't care. I got up from my bed, raised my arms in the air,

and stretched my back, and yawned. Then, I walked to my bathroom to take a shower, after which I finished my daily routine."

I picked up my phone from the dresser and turned it on. I noticed several notifications, some from Angela, and and my parents, but one in particular caught my attention. It read "Access Granted."

I was confused, but when I clicked on it, I discovered that five million dollars had been taken from my account last night at 3:00 pm.

"I cursed under my breath because I was the only one who knew my passwords. Unless someone had been digging in my office, I couldn't think of any other way my accounts could have been accessed. I went downstairs and

was greeted by two guards who had been working for me for three years. I decided to ask them if they knew anything about an intruder, but they simply shook their heads in response."

"I haven't heard anything. Did somebody come in? Why do you ask, sir? Did something happen?"

"I was a little suspicious, but I kept it to myself and simply said."

"I was just checking, no need to respond."

I walked to my garage without eating, taking my black and red Lamborghini, which matched my outfit as those are my favorite colors.

I was about to start the car when I realized I didn't have Nikki's address, so I decided to call her.

What

something happened

what is it

"Someone had the nerve to steal 5 million dollars from my bank account."

what how

I think there might be a spy in my house, but I don't know who it is.

Okay, change of plans. We're doing the meeting today because it seems like they're already on the move, and we're far behind.

alright were to meet up at

I can't tell you over the phone because I don't know who's listening. Just go to the Strawberry Cafe, call me, and I'll explain everything.

Yeah ok

Goodbye

Bye

I hung up the phone, threw it on the passenger seat, and drove off.

I drove for 15 minutes until I arrived at the Strawberry Cafe. It was a cute little cafe, cozy and very bright. Before I started the mafia business, I used to come here every day when I needed to get away from my father.

I turned off the engine, took out the keys, and got out of my car. I looked around and noticed that it wasn't very busy. There were only a few people in the cafe and some people walking outside.

I noticed an all-black car with dark-tinted windows that seemed to be bulletproof, just like many cars I own. A tall man with dreads tied in a ponytail stepped out of the driver's side. He was around 6'1" with chocolate skin and hazel eyes. He was muscular and had tattoos on his neck.

"He started walking up to me, and of course, I got on guard because I didn't know if he was a threat. Until he said, "Are you Enzo Garcia?" I replied, "Yes, I am. How do you know my name?" He smiled and spoke, "Mrs. Nikki told me to come pick you up, Mr. Garcia."

I felt tense when he mentioned Nikki. There was an awkward silence until he spoke up again. "If you don't believe me, I can call her so you can talk to her," he said. I nodded in agreement, and he took out his phone to make the call. After a few moments, I heard Nikki's voice on the other end.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hello Mrs. Nikki, I have Mr. Garcia here, but he doesn't quite trust me. So, I called you to tell him that I'm trustworthy," he explained.

I heard Nikki sigh.

"Enzo, if you don't get your ass in that God-Damn car right now, I'm gonna come down there and beat your ass!" she exclaimed.

There was a beep, and I was utterly shocked. Who did she think she was talking to? I rubbed my temple and then walked towards the car in the back seat. I saw the tall dude get into the driver side.

"We were driving for about an hour until we reached a gate. A guard with an AK-47 approached our car and looked inside. He stared at me for a moment, then turned to the tall man in the driver's seat and said, "

Welcome back." The guard then backed up and signaled with his fingers, indicating that he was communicating with the control room."

"The gates opened up and the car started moving again. We were driving for another 5 minutes through the forest until we arrived at a beautiful mansion. It was a white and black house, and I was honestly impressed by how it looked."

"We arrived at the front door and I saw my sister Angela and Nikki. That's when I noticed him. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off his abs, paired with gray joggers. I was amazed at what he was wearing and felt a strong desire to rip it all off him. Finally, the car came to a stop."

I opened the car door and stepped out. I noticed that Ryuk was staring at me intently and then I felt a warm embrace. Looking down, I saw that it was my sister, Angela. I began to pat her head and give her a kiss. On her head

I saw Nikki walking towards us and she suggested starting the meeting...

BTW this is was Nikki mansion look like

bye