The past

Please note that this takes back to 4 years before Enzo became a mafia and mind you the Ryuks mafia organization wasn't that powerful back then It wasn't that big yet

"Hey, where are you going? I still need you," Ryuk said as he slid his hair back with his long fingers.

There was a knock on the door.

Ryuk looked up and towards the door, saying, "Come in." A tall bodyguard entered the room. He had a scar on his cheek and one on his eye, jet-black hair, and was wearing a suit. The bodyguard bowed his head in respect.

Shin, have you found him yet? The bodyguard shook his head. "No." Ryuk clenched his fists and demanded, "Well, where is he then?"

If he gets captured, he might be tortured until he reveals information or snitches. This is frustrating because we were only supposed to complete the job and leave, but he managed to escape.

"I knew I should have asked one of our people to do it, but they would have stood out too much, "If I may ask, what if he doesn't snitch and just forgets all about this? Maybe we can let him live if we can't find him."

Ryuk stood up and said, "Maybe, but if he does, we have to take care of him. Tell the driver to pull around, we're done here." Shin bowed his head in respect and opened the door for Ryuk.

2 years later in the future when Enzo created his mafia organization called Valentine

Knock knock

Come in

Shin walked into Ryuk's office holding a folder in his hand. Ryuk looked up and asked, "What's that in your hand? Is it the information about the new mafia organization called Valentine?" He rolled his eyes.

"I found some information about them, boss, but we couldn't find anything on their leader. It's like someone covered his tracks well," Shin reported.

"Well, whoever covered his tracks must have been an ally or something, because nobody would do that for any lowlife," the Ryuk replied.

"So, what do we do now? Do we take them down or try to find more information about their boss?" Shin asked.

"Hmm, I don't think we should take any action against them. They haven't stolen anything or harmed our people. So, I suggest we let them be. Besides, I doubt they will make significant progress in their organization. But if they do, I will try to make them our allies. It's always beneficial to build good relationships."

Shin lowered his head and asked, "Do you still want the folder?" Ryuk replied, "Yes, give it to me." Shin walked to Ryuk's desk, handed him the folder, and left the office. Ryuk waited for Shin to leave before opening the file. As Ryuk started to read the contents, he became quite impressed

                         INFORMATION
| Mafia organization name|Valentine
|members|200
| Mafia organization worth|20 million
|mafia boss name|unknown
|started|1 year ago
|members names|unknown
|types of work |sells drugs and guns
|allys|unknown
|mafia boss age|unknown
|base address|unknown
|blood type|A
|the boss's parents|deceased
|bosses kids number|unknown
|inside people|unknown
|birthday|unknown
|height|unknown
|home address|unknown
|enemy or not|unknown
|threat|unknown
|bosses status|Upper-class
|business clubs owned|unknown

Hmm, they couldn't find much information on them. This will be interesting. I wonder who their boss is.

Present time

slurp slurp

agh~

fuck I'm gonna cum soon

cum in my mouth I'll gladly swallow i-

Knock, knock knock.

fuck come in

Sorry to bother you, boss, but Nikki informed us that the head of the Valentine mafia organization agreed to take down the Roro organization.

"I can't believe I finally get to meet the head of the Valentine organization. When is the meeting, It's in two days This is great! I can't wait to take down those bastards who dared to mess with our supplies. Anything else you need to tell me, Street?"

No that's all Mr Ryuk

Okay, good. You dismissed Street bowed his head and walked out of the room. Now, where were we, little doll? he smirked.

An hour later

Shin walked into Ryuk's office and bowed. "Yes boss, you called?" Ryuk smirked. "Yes, I did. Remember those... what were they called again? Valance?" "Valentine, boss."

It turns out that they are the ones who will be joining allies with us. Ryuk chuckles and says, "Wow, this is going to be very fun!"

Shin stood up and glared at Ryuk, "I hope you're not planning on doing anything to the boss or other members, Mr. Boss." Ryuk looked like he was holding back laughter.

Sorry this chapter show I have to study for my exams