Inturupted

I just joined the task force and I found it extremely difficult to sleep, the beds weren't the most comfortable thing and my anxiety made it ten times worse.

I tossed around for the 5th time the bed squeaking under me,the barracks are loud full of men snoring or talking.

I look over at my clock and read the time [4:51]
I  groaned and threw my legs off the bed putting my feet on the cold wooden floor,it sent a shiver up my spine not being used  to the cold feeling.

I walked over to the shower rooms and took a deep breath in through my teeth, I walked up to the several sinks lined up going to one of them.

I put my hands on either side of the sink leaning on it,  I zoned out staring at myself  in the mirror,
My thoughts were interrupted by a man clearing his throat

I jumped and turned around squinting my eyes trying to figure out who he was, he had a buff body,quite tall and his outline looked like he had his gear on already.

As im trying to figure out who he is the lights switch on, i close my eyes the lights blinding my vision after my eyes adjusted to the brightness i opened them.

I stared at him,his eyes piercing through me with a cold stare "rookie why are you up" he said his voice is raspy and deep, i was trying to think of what to say but i couldn't i was too distracted with trying to think of an excuse.

"Did you not hear what i said" he said stern and deep, he was very intimidating and clearly more dominant then others "sorry sir I can't sleep" i said my voice trembling as i did.

His eyes stared at me with a cold stare he leaned against the wall his arms crossed "i see, well you're not gonna last a second if you don't sleep" his words were cold and harsh.

My eyebrows furrowed and my mouth opened slightly trying to think of what to say , 'how could he say that' , i take a deep breath in and exhale "I'm sorry sir ill try tonight" If i could sleep i would but i can't.

"Not good enough rookie" he shook his head and stared down at me through his masked eyes, i wanted to know what he was thinking his aura was strong pulling me in as he stared.

"Im really sorry lieutenant, ill try harder" i spoke out i felt like he was judging me embarrassing me even though no one was here i wanted him to leave i felt like a puppy being told off by its owner.

"I don't wanna see you up at this time again rookie" he spoke out his tone was aggressive and angry he pushed himself off the wall and walked out leaving me in my train of thought.

I sighed and turned around twisting the tap and splashing cold water on my face as the water hit my face it was cold but after i got used to it i felt refreshed.

I grabbed a towel patting my face with it, i walked over to my locker in the bathroom grabbing a bag full of hair ties,gel and over hair stuff i would need , i grabbed the brush brushing through my hair and grabbing some gel applying it to my hair slicking it back

Once my hair was slicked back I grabbed a hair tie and pulled it into a bun, i grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth the mint toothpaste making my eyes water a little, i spat the toothpaste out and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash swooshing it around my mouth and gurgling it before spitting it out.

I sigh and grab my uniform and some underwear walking into one of the changing areas , i pulled my. Pyjamas down and my underwear , then pulling my shirt and bra off staring at my body in the mirror

Tw:sh mentions and Ed

I stared at the scars on my thighs and arms covering my stomach not wanting to look at it ,my thoughts was broken by the sound of a shower handle being turned on, i take a deep breath in and grab my black underwear pulling it up and then grabbing my bra putting it around me and doing the hook of my bra up twisting it and pulling it up.

I grabbed my deodorant spraying it onto my armpits ,i grab the tight grey compression shirt it was short sleeved and perfect as it sucked in my stomach ,i grabbed my army green bottoms stepping into them and pulling them up having to jump a little to get it over my bum.

I grab the belt and loop it through the trouser holes grabbing my jacket and putting my arms through doing up the zip I finally grabbed my vest putting it over my shoulders and doing up the velcro on the sides.

I groan and sit on the bench pushing my boots on.

I liked the changing rooms they reminded me of when your a child and go swimming just grey instead of a colour they were small but big enough to not feel claustrophobic, when i had panic attacks i would lock myself in them to calm me down.

I swung open the changing room door my eyes greeted with a few soldiers who must have also got up early, i look down avoiding any eye contact opening my locker and placing my stuff in there.

Ive never like socialising in-fact i hated it even the smallest thing like eye contact made me anxious i don't talk much and when i do its either because i have to or something really important.

I walked out the changing room towards the doors, i opened the doors my eyes greeted with the orange sky the sun just rising i heard birds singing and the breeze i walked out into in the breeze shutting the door behind me i strolled through the courtyard and made my way towards the canteen.

Hii sorry if there is any spelling mistake i have never wrote a story in my life so this is my first one im also very dyslexic so... yeh that explains alot
Idk if you want reference  pictures or not so if you do lmk
Hii again im posting this in February just letting you all know who love enemies to lovers and mafia books i just started to wright a book called good girls and bad boys so if u wanted to read it its there🙏🏻