Why?

A groan left my mouth as i lifted my hand to my head my head pounding in pain i took a deep breath realising i was still laying down on ghosts stomach straddling his lap. He looked at peace he was sleeping and his lips parted ever so slightly as his warm breath left his lips his chest rising and falling with every breath, one of his arms wrapped around my back the other in my hair.

I took a deep breath before pushing myself off him my eyes widened as a hand met my wrist "where are you going?" I lowered my eyes to his and smiled "just to the hall for some food" he groaned before sitting up and putting me on the side of the bed he grabbed a black compression shirt on pulling grey joggers onto him before he turned to me and shook his head with a chuckle my mouth was open my eyes wide as i stared at him "your staring y/n" i closed my mouth and shook my head "sorry" he sighed and grabbed a black shirt and some black joggers throwing them at me "I don't think these are gonna fit sir" i pulled them on grabbing the hair tie on mu wrist tying the joggers before we walked out his room.

I groaned as we entered the canteen the smell of food burning my nose we lined up not saying a word I didn't know what i did but he wasn't talking to me like usual,i let out a sigh as i grab a tray putting an apple on it and sitting down he walking behind me "is that all your eating...?" He asked with a stern look
"Yeh..." i mumble before looking up my eyes meeting his cold ones "y/n...." He whispered in a warning tone "ghost..." i mutter before taking a bite of the apple "you need to eat." He stated as he watched me
"I am eating..." i said "hm...i read your description your mums said you have eating issues" i stared at him with wide eyed "shes lying.." i mumble "cmon sweetheart just eat some more" he whispered for only me to hear i looked up at him a smirk dragging at the corner of his lip.

I actually hate this but its fine there's probably gonna be some mistakes but yeh i have had 0 motivation