Not allowed

Have you ever been attracted to someone just because of how they act not towards you but to anyone because its the hardest thing ever you get jealous if you don't get the same attention and your at war with yourself because your too scared to talk to them or tell them.

Well that's exactly how i felt when he looks at me through his hooded eyes, i know I'm not supposed to but i cant help but find him attractive .

I groan rolling over onto my side and staring at my clock [10:34] i jump up so fast hitting my head on the top bunk.

How did i sleep that long?

I groan and rub my head running towards the bathroom almost tripping on my own feet, i grab my stuff from my lockers and run into the changing area throwing all my uniform and gear on.

I run out the changing room one boot on the other in my hand as I'm jumping around trying to put it on.

I slam my foot down and my foot slides into my boot.

I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth a-lot more harsh then normal, spitting it out and swooshing my mouth wash round my mouth.

I grab everything slamming it into the locker and running out the barracks towards the training room.

I run in my hands on my knees panting "I'm sorry I'm late..i woke up late" i breath out trying to catch my breath.

I could barely breath like when your younger and you turn the lights off before running up the stairs scared someones gonna catch you

"Rookie you need to fix whatever is going on in that head of yours" a very familiar cold harsh voice hissed out at me

I look up my eyes meeting his , he grabs my arm pulling me too the side.

"You really need to fix up, you need to be up at 7 in the cafeteria eating and then straight to training" he looks down at me with hooded eyes.

"I know I'm sorry I haven't been able to sleep recently, except last night" i manage to say looking down playing with my belt i felt like i was going insane in that moment, being embarrassed in-front of everyone like that.

He breaths in " 100 press ups now,brat" he hisses out.

I sigh and get on the floor placing my hands on the floor, kneeling down before pushing onto my feet and getting into the position pushing myself up and down.

I groan as i felt my arms burning, i also felt my face burning of embarrassment.

I collapse onto the floor after doing the press ups out of breath and panting.

I see a water bottle thrown in-front of my face landing right in-front of me.

I look up greeted by soaps comforting smile and his hand held out.

I grab his hand him pulling me off the floor before handing me the bottle, i took it off him and unscrewed the cap putting the bottle to my lip and feeling the water flow down my throat.

He chuckles "Wednesday are Lt training days so make sure not to be late on Wednesday" he says with a smile.

I nod and smile "thanks for the heads up" i say with a slight chuckle.

I felt comfortable with soap he was the first person to talk to me and always made sure i was ok, sadly his little friend was always around with him so if i was joking with soap i was also getting glared at by his not so friendly friend.

He pats my shoulder "Lt i gotta speak to ya about the next mission" he raises his voice a little so ghost could hear him over the soldiers training.

Ghost nods and calls him over "see you later rooks" he says before giving me a smile and wink.

I sigh and walk over to the gun range grabbing a sniper and standing behind the barriers and aiming at a target, i took a deep breath in and out before pushing my finger on the trigger button.

"Fuck" i say to myself getting just off the centre, i freeze up as i feel hands on my hips "stand more like this" his husky voice speaks into my ear ,positioning me at a slight angle.

I take a deep breath and his hands raise up to my shoulders positioning them.

"Now go again" he says into my ear, he was so close i could feel his breath tickling the back of my neck, "okay" i say with a shakey breath putting pressure on the trigger and shooting.

My eyes widened when i got it right in the centre and i smiled turning around to meet his masked eyes, "well done,brat" he speaks out a clear smirk plastered on his face.

I was smiling like a little girl who has her first crush, my eyes were squinted as i was smiling so much "thanks" i speak out a little shakey as i was still very intimidated by him.

He nods sliding his hands off my hips and walking off, i breath in too myself calming myself down 'i think i like him' i think to myself.

I push the gun back into the holder and lock it up leaving the shooting range going to the combat range, it was pretty simple it was slightly raised off the ground with padded floor which was slightly bouncy .

People were sparring and fighting, others cheering the fighters i looked around my eyes locking with soaps before i walked over to him.

"Hi" i say sitting down next to him crossing my legs watching the fighters, "hey y/n , you ok?" He speaks out his eyes on the fighters still.

"Yeh I'm doing good" i say out before i was dragged up.

"Rooks in the ring" he speaks out before i could even register what to say i was in a fighting ring.

I look up ,looking at my opponent and i take a deep breath in.

I didn't even know i was on the list I haven't even stretched and now I'm against some solider I've never seen in my life.

He was rather buff and a-lot bigger than me, i turn to face ghost "you can't expect me to go against that, I haven't even stretched" i speak out he was leaning on the side of the ring staring at me

"How about you stop being a brat and do as your told" he hisses out at me, this brat sounded completely different to other times he sounded aggressive and it kinda scared me so i did what i was told.

I sigh and get into the fighting stance "come at me darling" the man across from me said with a smirk on his face, sometimes i hate being a women men always thought i was weak and little.

I take a deep breath in before throwing a punch at his jaw,he grabbed my wrist pinning it down to the floor and pinning me.

I grunted and wrapped my leg around his waist and pushing off the floor switching our positions so now i was on top of him.

I grabbed his arm pulling at it before wrapping it around his neck pulling at it slightly.

He was clearly shocked as he didn't even try to get out the choke i had on him .

His hands grasped my arm trying to pull me off before failing, his hand slamming against the floor 3 times before I unpinned him.

I groaned getting up and seeing his handprints all on my wrist and some scratches on my arms , i pulled my sleeve down and jumped out the ring.

I felt pats on my back congratulating me and ghost eyes on mine leaning against the wall and smirking at me.

"Maybe you are useful,brat" he says before going to another soldier and getting him prepared for his fight.

I took a deep breath in and smiled to myself, i felt free for a second like I finally made it somewhere feeling everyone patting my back and congratulating me.

Something inside me wished it was ghost that was pinning me down, i shook the thought out my head and walked out the training room.