I like him.

This chapter includes sensitive topics and mental health issues.

I stared at ghost he was laughing at a joke soap made his eyes squinting as he smiled his eyes were so beautiful i loved looking at them.

My good looking boy.

I shook my head... what am I thinking? Oh my days no way i have caught feelings for him...I can't have that would ruin everything..

I looked over to him again him still laughing at something i felt myself smiling, i dragged my chair and stood up he looked up at me still smiling and i stared at him blankly "excuse me i need to go" was all i said before i turned around and walked off.

I hated liking someone all i thought about was them and what they were doing i got so obsessed that there feelings changed mine completely i hated it, i hated it so much...i swiped my card and pushed open the double doors to the car park

I just needed to get away now before it was too late.

I couldn't stop thinking about his smile,his laugh,his eyes everywhere i looked he was there I couldn't get rid of the thoughts of him popping in my mind when i saw someone he drunk or enjoyed i walked into the shop the bell ringing as i entered "hi can i get a pack of cigarettes and bottle of vodka please" i pulled out my card and was tapping it against the counter before looking around and grabbing some gum "that aswell please" i smiled at the guy as he scanned my items "hard day?" He had a strong accent and his breath smelt of mint.

I nodded "something like that" i said swiping my card as he loaded my stuff into my bag,i took the bag from his hand and smiled before pulling the shop door open and leaving... i walked in the direction off the beach and bullied my shoes off  holding them in my hands ,i was wearing green cargo shorts and a vest top so it was fine.

I walked down the beach my shoes in one hand and my bag in the other, i got too a rocky area and hopped on a few rocks in the sea before getting to a big one in the middle waves crashing around it...i put my shoes on the rock and climbed up sitting on the edge letting my legs hang down over the side.

I sighed and pulled the cigarette packet out of the bag along with a lighter and lit the cigarette up before staring out to the sea the sun was just setting and the sky was brighter orange i took a drag off the cigarette before blowing the smoke back out. I felt a vibration in my pocket before pulling my phone our and reading the name "ghost" i sighed and switched it off laying it beside me as i pulled my legs up crossing them as i inhaled another drag off smoke and blowing it out again. I pulled the bottle off vodka out at banged the tip of the bottle against the rock a few times before twisting the cap and opening it.

I wrapped my lips around the bottle tilting it and feeling the burning sensation go down my throat my eyes squinting as the taste covered my taste buds, i took another drag off the cigarette before my phone vibrated again this time read the name "soap" i checked my notifications i had 10 miss calls from ghost and 5 from soap i sighed and switched it on do not disturb and took another chug of vodka.

The sun had set now and i was laying on the rock staring up at the sky full of stars.

My good looking boy.

I couldn't get him out my head i took another chug of vodka i was almost done and i was starting to not just feel tipsy I grabbed another cigarette before lightning it and then hearing a noise before a beam of light laid onto me and a car was switched off.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I groaned and sat up blowing out some smoke as I heard ghost coming over to my rock before he climbed up and sat next to me "what are you doing" his eyes glanced over to the vodka "are you dumb?" He grabbed the bottle which was almost done now and threw it into the water "hey i was drinking that" i looked over at him his eyes on mine before he took a deep breath in and out

"Ghost." I looked out into the water "hm?" He looked  to the water "i need you." I took a deep breath in through my teeth and i looked over at him his eyes already on mine "y/n you don't mean that your drunk" he patted my thigh and i groaned "i do mean it because your all i can think about when im sober your eyes,your nose,your lips,your smile.... Everything your all i think about" i exhale and look down at my lap.

He sighs "y/n your my soldier" he grabbed my fave and faced it towards him "why don't you get it was a one time thing" my eyes widened and tears pricked in my eyes as i pushed his hand off me grabbing my bag and shoes throwing them into the bag, i pushed myself up and jumped down as tears went down my cheeks i started to run "Y/N COME BACK" i carried on running and running till i got to the end of yhe beach i fell to my knees and screamed into my hands muffling my crys and screams with my hands I started to gag leaning over and throwing up before i stared out to the sea still whimpering and trying to catch my breath

I looked behind me seeing ghost walking towards me and pick me "stop it now." I didn't fight back i just cried in his arms and buried my head into his shoulders trying to muffle my crys. I hated this so much. His hand was under me and one on my back my legs on either size of him he slid open the door of the van we was in the back and he had sat down me still on his lap my head in his shoulder "ill sit back here with her just drive" his voice vibrated in my mind.

His hand was stroking my back and i was choking on my own air from crying so much "cmon y/n just breath, im sorry" his breath hitting my neck as he whispered in my ear "but you don't even want me" I whimpered out still trying to catch my breath... he took a deep breath in and out before throwing his head back and pushing my head into him.

I felt the car come to a stop and get lifted before i landed on the floor well not me ghost i was still in his arms I didn't want to move.

His hand left my back and he opened a door but not my door. His door. I sucked in a breath and he put me down on the bed before he undid my shorts and pulled them down "arms up" i did as he said and he pulled the top off my body before putting another baggy top onto me. It was massive.

I sighed before i started to gag thickness coming into my mouth he grabbed me and put me on the floor my head leaning on the toilet. He pulled my hair back and stroked my back squatting next to me as i threw up "your fine, just some sick" he was comforting me with his soft voice.

I sighed and looked over to him as he smiled at me "finished?" I nodded and he picked me up laying me on the bed and then unchanging himself sitting on the bed before grabbing me and putting me on his lap. I was straddling him and my head was on his chest he was at a comfortable angle where i could just sleep there he brought his hands up on stroking my back the other playing with my hair, i was drifting in and out of sleep when i heard him start to speak of only i could focus and listen to the whole thing "y/n i do....... Im just sca...I've never felt....someone" thats all i heard before i blacked out.

AHHHH DOES GHOST LIKE Y/N BUT HES JUST SCARED???
That chapter was a rollercoaster fr tho🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️
Also i was in-fact inspired by the song "good looking" because i love it so much also sorry for any spelling mistakes im exhausteddddd
Love you all hope you enjoyed this the ones who are reading❤️❤️