Ive been there.

I grew up in a weird area lots of weird men and prostitutes,my mum being one of them not something im proud off but oh well i got perved on and lots of the time touched up. my dad was a pig who would sell me for a couple hours to weird old men for drug money my mum tried so hard to help thats why she did what she did to help me.

I have trauma bad trauma but no one would know that because i speak to about 10 people and thats enough for me.

So when i found out that we would be doing a mission on a pedophile who ran factories full of probably a million other pedophiles apparently he knows something about the "big guy" I don't know who the big guy was but i knew he was dangerous.

I was tapping my fingers on top or my plastic coffee lid and thinking about a song i heard but never go the name off it "i say we wait a few weeks see how many girls go there for his "needs" and then see what the come out with" i sighed before looking up "so you want a few more girls to get basically raped so you can figure out what he's giving them it's either drugs or money both illegal in this case so lets just go sooner no one else has to go through that." I didn't mean to sound annoyed but i was.

Price just stared at me with wide eyes "there prostitutes they want it." That annoying phrase "they want it" definitely not like its there only option for money.

I rolled my eyes and spun my chair towards keegan "they don't want it they need money and are trying to provide for children and themselves" my voice had a annoyed tone in it i think they got the memo "ok chill" i slammed my hand on the table standing up "im not gonna fucking chill when there people literally getting raped and were sitting around to find information" i pushed the chair causing it to fall ghost moving out the way "those are fucking women your watching go through pain and hell because you wanna see what there coming back with, if you choose that option price i swear to fucking god i will go there myself and ill kill him." i screamed out most people were shocked ghost grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hallway.

"Y/n what the fuck" i stared at him "what did i do i spoke the truth" i kicked the wall lightly with my feet  "what the fuck was that y/n" i lowered my head "I don't know" he let out a heavy sigh and crossed his arms "training gym  now." I lifted my head "wh...what why.." he looked in the direction of the training room "go." I pushed myself off the wall walking towards the training room i could feel his eyes burning into my back his footsteps behind me.

I swung open the door to the training gym and took a deep breath in lots of men fighting and training the smell of sweat and heat lingered in the air which was normal considering how many men were sweating in here "punch the bag." Ghost pushed a punching bag towards me and leaned on the wall staring at me with hooded eyes as i got in the fighting stance

I groaned and punched the bag "harder y/n" and i punched again harder this time and faster "you can do better than that" i looked over at him and scoffed before i punched the bag harder and harder and harder i kept punching it and kicking it tears pooling in my eyes and my knuckles splitting because of the friction between the bag and my knuckles i started going harder and harder before ghost hands landed on my shoulders pulling me back "y/n baby chill" i was panting and crying i suddenly fell to the floor and started crying my voice shaking, ghost lowered himself squatting in-front of me and bringing a hand up to my face stroking the tears of my cheek before laying a kiss on my forehead "your ok,princess"

sorry for the short chapter guysss but i have do much work to do😭😭
Thank you sm for all the views and votes love you all frr let me know what  you wanna see in the next chapters cause i need ideas🙏🏻