Pricippessa

This chapter contains sexual activity🤞🏻
Also mention of blood and wounds
TW mention of sh

The shelter i was in wasn't the best it was underground and was full of leaves i groan and throw my head against the metal side.

I grab my radio "this is yankee here, copy" i say into it , i hear a sigh of relief on the other end "this is ghost,where are your coordinates yanks" ghost breaths out whilst i heard his gear shuffling.

I groan and click on the radio "im in a shelter to north its some metal thing" i breath into the mic

I groan as i move my knee lifting up the trousers leg to show a small bullet wound, I probably got shot by the enemy shooting at ghost i was a obviously way too distracted and didn't realise.

My radio goes static and i give it a hit "right coming to you yanks stay still and don't leave the shelter,copy?"

I pull my glove off and rip the radio off my vest i suck a breath in and let it out before pushing the button "bullet wound to the leg" i groan out tilting my head a little.

I hear a loud deep breath on the other side of the radio "coming." Was all he said before the radio was cut off.

I groaned holding my leg blood spilling out, i let out a whimper before i felt an arm snake around my waist putting me in between there legs and pushing my head back leaning against his chest.

I felt his fast heartbeat thumping against my back and his chest rising and falling, i groan and he strokes my head leaning over to my ear "your okay, just a little wound you can get through it." His raspy voice echoed in my ear.

The truth is i put on a brave face but i am just a sensitive girl inside i knew I could handle it but i wanted to be held, caressed and comforted like a child.

I whimpered out in pain as I felt a cold liquid be poured into the wound "i know y/n i know come on you can do it" his whispers into my ear and i shook my head "I can't do it, i wanna go home... I" my voice cracked and tears burned in my eyes.

He stroked my face "shhh shh your ok baby your with me" my eyes widened.

Did he just call me baby?

I nodded at him his hand snaking into my med kit grabbing some bandages, i groaned and leaned into his chest even more.

I knew that I wasn't going to die but fuck the pain was unbearable, he sighed and ripped open my army bottoms which were now a reddish brown colour, he ripped open the packaging to the sanitary wipe swiping it across the wound and whimper leaving my lips as my eyes squeezed shut and i bit my lip as the sting faded away.

I could feel his breath on my neck his chest rising and falling as he breathed, he grabbed the cotton putting it over my wound soaking up blood before he placed the bandage over it hie wrapped his hand under my upper thigh before pulling my leg up as he wrapped the white bandage over my thigh and tied the not.

He patted my thigh as i rested my leg back down i sighed before I cleared my throat.

He pushed me forwards standing up and walking out "go back to base" he hissed out his voice was cold and stern.

I was shocked i felt like i did something wrong but i know I didn't, a pit formed in my stomach and i felt my face heating up i shook my head and pushed myself off the ground running after him.

"Hey where are you going?" I panted out but he didn't answer he didn't even look at me "what have i done?" Yet again no answer "stop ignoring me." No answer.

I sighed and grabbed his arm tugging him "what do you want?" He groaned out "what did i do wrong" he looked down at me "you are a soldier not a child stop being a brat." I stared up at him my eyes starting to water and then i just felt the tears fall down my cheeks.