Ch. 4

(Keke POV)

Waking up, Trey squints his eyes at the sudden outburst of the sun and the headache already pounding strong. Slowly rubbing his temples, he sits up in a different room. He looks around confusingly trying to figure out what happened last night. Hearing a light snore, he looks to the side of him and almost curses out loud. Not thinking straight, he stands up only to find his boxers missing. 

"Fuck," he whispers under his breath. How did he end up here? He loves Ryan and cheats on him like he doesn't care about him. Deep into thinking to himself, Sally wakes up and looks at Trey. "I see that you're awake down there," Trey looks at Sally with a surprised expression on his face. He looks down and in fact, he is awake down there.

He covers his boner with his hands, even though that doesn't work. "It's morning wood," he whispers avoiding making eye contact with a grinning Sally. Sally can only chuckle at how Trey is acting but instead of saying anything else, he stands up with the cover wrapped around his skinny pale body. "Do you need some clean clothes?" 

Trey, who is just standing there like a statue, clears his throat. "Yeah," Sally nods and goes to his dresser, and hands Trey an all-black outfit and blue boxers. "We're not the same size but, it'll do until you go home." Putting on the clothes, Trey rushes downstairs.

Ryan bites his lips like he usually does debating on calling Trey. He knows that he can't be in contact with him, but he wants to hear his voice, hear him laugh. He grabs his burner phone, knowing that Ethan and his evil mom can't trace the phone calls on that phone. 

Since Ryan is good at remembering things, he dials Trey's number with no trouble. It rings for a few minutes and before he can hang up, he hears a faint 'hello'.

"Trey? H-Hi," Ryan smiles. "I'm sorry, but this isn't Trey." Ryan's eyebrows furrow and his smile flattens hearing an unfamiliar voice . "Um... who is this?" Ryan asks feeling skeptical that someone else answered Trey's phone for him. "This is Trey's boyfriend, Sally." And hearing those words, Ryan drops his burner phone and sits on the ground. The hot and salty tears roll down his face as he stares at the white wall in his room.

(Messiah)

"Yeah, I understand but you were supposed to take that up at the front desk, yeah, I'll squeeze you through my 4:30 to 5:30 appointment," I say into my phone as I hear a knock on the door, and before I can react, Trey bursts into my office cursing. "Hey, let me call you back," I hang up and look at Trey. "What's wrong with you?" He sits down and hangs his head and it's almost like he's ashamed of something.

"Trey, whatever it is, you can tell me." He looks at me with a pained expression splattered on his face. "I did something bad," I raise my left eyebrow. "Did what?"

"I slept with someone." I blink twice with confusion on my face. "Wait, what?"

"So, I was at the club getting drunk so that I could forget that Ryan came back and then Sally started telling me to move on and I just kept drinking non stop. Next thing you know, I woke up naked in the same bed as Sally."

"You slept with Sally?" He rolls his eyes nodding. "Well, do you even remember sleeping with him?" He shakes his head leaning back on the chair. "Did you tell Ryan?" He scoffs. "No. Why would I?" Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. "So why do you care that you slept with Sally?" He sighs. "I don't know. I think it's the guilt."

He hangs his head off the chair giving me a full view of a big ass hickey on the side of his neck. I chuckle looking at the hickey. "Nigga what's so funny?"

"Looks like you really did sleep with Sally." I hand him my small mirror from my desk and he grabs it inspecting the hickey. "Oh my god," he sits the mirror on the desk and walks out of my office. I shake my head chuckling while dialing a number.

(Trey)

"Shit, where's my phone at?" I say to myself looking around in my car for my phone. Sighing in frustration, I  sit back on the drivers seat and think back to yesterday. So I went to the club, but I didn't take my car. And the only place I been to was... I widen my eyes at the realization that I left my phone at Sally's apartment.

"Fuck." I drive to Sally's apartment and just as I get there, Sally walks out of his apartment. I get out of the car and walk up to him surprising him. "Oh Trey, you scared me." After apologizing, he raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"I think I left my phone in your apartment. Could I see if its in there?" He shakes his head and I frown. Before I can say anything, he opens his bag and hands it to me. "Thanks." He nods and rubs his lips together. "What?"

"You know, I uhm... get off of work at 10 tonight. You could pick me up and we can hang out." He says running his hand down my chest. I softly grab his hand and lick my lips. "I'll think about it Sally," I say backing away from him and walking to my car.

After starting the car, I drive home. As I arrive home, I hear King and Loren arguing. "What's wrong? Why ya'll arguing?" They turn around and look at me with a startled expression on their faces. "Tell him, King." I look at King and he looks down in shame. Wait.

"King, are you pregnant?" He looks at me with tears in his eyes. "King, answer me. Are you pregnant?" He slowly nods and I sit down dropping my keys on the coffee table. "It's Anthony's right?" He scoffs with tears running down his face. My baby is pregnant. "Why wouldn't it be his?" The door opens and in walks Anthony. He looks at Loren and King and finally, his eyes meet mine and he looks at me surprised. 

"Oh good, you're already here Mr. Jefferson." I raise an eyebrow as he walks to King. "I called someone to come here." I lean on the couch and cross my arms. "Is it my mama?" He shakes his head. "Is it my step-daddy?" Again, he shakes his head. "Well then, if it ain't my parents then who could it be?"

"Dad?" Loren and King says in sync and I slowly turn around to make eye contact with Ryan. "Trey."