Ch.12: Time to kill 1/2

Knocking on the door, I put my hands in my pockets. "Come on. Open the fucking door." As if on cue, the door opens and I sigh making eye contact with La'Tasha. "Boy what are you doing here? I'm kinda busy right now." I roll my eyes and look her up and down with a judgmental gaze.

"Aye, I need your help with something." La'Tasha rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest. "What is it?" I lick my lips and sigh once again. "Ryan... Needs our help." At the mention of Ryan, she slowly puts her arms down and looks behind her. She closes the door walking outside. "What about Ryan?"

"Ryan's new husband... Is... Beating on him." She lightly gasps. "So what are we doing? Waiting for him to beat on him again?" Before she can grab my wrist, I place back on her standing spot. "Hes at the hospital. And Messiah, and the kids are watching him."

She nods and looks around and back at me. "So, what are we gonna do?" I lift up my black shirt showing her the gun that's tucking my pants. "We gotta handle it." She nods and then looks at her appearance. "Let me get this dude or leave and then you can come in and wait for me." I nod and she goes into the house.

Couple of minutes later, a dude walks out and he looks at me with fury in his eyes. "Hey, I ain't fucking her. So go on about your business." He rolls his eyes and walks away to his car. I lightly chuckle and walk inside her house. "Trey? Is that you?!"

"Yeah!" I look around and sit down on the couch. "Did that dude leave?!" I rub my hands together and breathe heavily. "Yep!" I hear her footsteps coming down the stairs and I look at her. "So do you know where he lives?" I shake my head and look at my phone to see Sally calling me. I haven't talked to him ever since I got into that club. "Trey? Trey?" La'Tasha pats my knee getting my attention.

"Yeah?" She scoffs and sits down beside me. "What's wrong?" I lick my lips and shrug while standing up. "Ain't nothing wrong. Let's go and find this nigga." She sighs and stands up from the couch and nods. "Yeah, let's go."

Sorry for the short chapter. Im currently interviewing someone and I needed to get this chapter out the way for someone who wanted it😭 i hope it's good enough for you😭 I'll do part 2 later on. Bye guyss😊