Ch. 5

"Ryan?" I stand up as we keep eye contact. "Dad," Loren whispers while walking to him, and before I can stop her, she hugs him tightly and cries on his shoulder. "Dad, I missed you so much." He looks at me and looks at King.

Seeing that King isn't coming to him, he rubs Loren's back. "I missed you too my Lolo." I scoff and both Ryan and Loren look at me. "Anthony, why the fuck is he here?" I look to Anthony for the answer since he is the one who brought him here.

"It's only fair that he knows that his son is pregnant too." I look at King and he shakes his head sitting down with tears running down his face. Again. "King, are you not going to come and hug Dad?"

"Why would I? He left us, as far as I know, he's just my birth giver." I look at Ryan and Loren as Loren lets go of Ryan and Ryan looks down. "Your right. And I'm sorry for leaving you." There's pure dead silence in the living room right now. But it only last for a couple of minutes. "Congratulations King," and he walks out of the door.

"What is wrong with you King?!" Loren yells, as soon the door closes. "What's wrong with me? He left us Loren. No calls, no texts, no nothing. And now he wants to pop up and get back into our lives?"

"You could've at least acknowledged that he was standing here." King scoffs and looks at Loren. "I did. And I called him my birth giver. Because that's all he is to me. He's dead to me." King gets up and walks upstairs with Anthony following him. Loren looks at me and scoffs while walking outside.

I sit down on the couch and exhale a deep breath. What just happened?

(Keke POV)

Walking towards the club at closing time, Trey looks at his phone to see 7 missed calls from Messiah and 1 missed call from an unfamiliar number. Putting his phone in his pocket, he tries to walk inside the club only to get stopped by a bouncer.

His black shirt showing off the muscles that he has, his black skinny jeans hugging his thighs, and his black shades hiding the glare that he's giving Trey. "Woah buddy, the club is closed."

"I'm waiting for Sally." The bouncer nods and looks inside the club. "Sally, your ride is here." As if on cue, Sally walks out of the club and smiles at Trey. "Hi Trey." Trey smiles at Sally and pulls him close. "I thought you weren't coming." Trey chuckles lightly and pecks Sally's lips. "I said that I'll think about it."

Sally nods and slowly leans in to kiss Trey. Getting the memo, Trey meets him halfway and kisses Sally but gets interrupted by the bouncer. "Get a room," they pull away as Sally looks at the bouncer. "I'll see you tomorrow Tony."

Grabbing Trey's hand, he walks further away from the bouncer known as Tony and kisses Trey again. Pulling away Sally smiles at Trey. "Are you hungry?" Sally nods holding Trey's hand. "Let's get you something to eat." 

Before Trey can walk to his car, Sally looks at Trey and asks him, "Are you serious about me?" Trey looks at Sally and nods. "If I wasn't serious about you, then I wouldn't be here now will I?" Sally shakes his head and smiles. "So let's go."

Time Skip

"So, he came to the house?" Trey nods taking a sip from his chocolate mild sundae. He just got done telling Sally what happened today, he only told him because he wanted "another" person's perspective. "You wanna know my opinion?" Sally asks looking at Trey.

"That's why I told you." Trey playfully says making Sally chuckle. "I think you should just get a restraining order on him." Trey looks at him as Sally pops a fry in his mouth. "I can't do that." Sally shrugs taking a sip from his shake. "So, will your ex be a problem between us?"

Trey shakes his head putting his hand on Sally's thigh. "I wanna try this relationship out with you. And no your not an experiment, I just wanna try it with you." And as he says that, Trey kisses Sally while holding his hand.