Ch.8: Seriously?

I wake up and look beside me to see that the bed is empty. I rush and sit up in a panic. Did he leave? Did he decide that he still loves Ryan? Suddenly, I hear the door open and I look at the door to see Trey with a tray of breakfast and I smile. "You're still here?"

He nods setting the tray down. "Of course, I'm still here. I told you that, I'm in this one." I smile and he pecks my lips ever so lightly. "Besides, you have been working hard. So I decided to make you breakfast." He sits down beside me and hands me the tray. "Thank you, Trey,"

He smiles and pecks my cheek. "All for you." I pick up the fork and I scoop some eggs onto the fork. "So, Trey, do you have anything planned today?"

"No. Why do you ask?" I look at him and smile. "Let's run away."

Messiah POV

I sigh running my hand down my face. I knock on the door for the twentieth time and someone clears their throat behind me. I turn around to see Trey. "Nigga, where the fuck were you?" He looks at me and I roll my eyes signaling to the door. "Are you not gonna open the door?"

"He wants to run away. So that I can get away from Ryan." I double-blink at him and scoff. "So what? You came here so that you can get some of your stuff? Do you remember what you told me when Ryan got mad that you killed his adoptive parents? You practically vowed that you were gonna slide for him."

He walks past me and opens the door as we walk in. "Look, I get that Ryan left you but you can't just think that it's not for a fucking reason. Do you think he left you for no reason? He loves you and he loves them kids and you are so deep into Sally's loose ass that you can't see it."

He looks at me and rolls his eyes. "And you know I'm right." He sits down on the couch and I scoff. "I asked him out. He said yes. We're together now." I glare at him and sit down in front of him. "Really Trey? What about Ryan?"

"What about Ryan? His ass left me. I didn't leave him. I shouldn't dwell on the past. Ryan is old news now." 

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, really and I would love it if you stop bringing up Ryan around me. We are done. We are never getting back together." He stands up and walks into the kitchen. I chuckle taking my phone out. Pressing a contact, I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Ryan? Hey Ryan."

"Hi, Messiah. Uhm... how are they?"

"You don't wanna know." I hear him sigh. "Ok--"

"Who's this?"

"Aye, where Ryan at? Give him the phone back."

"No, this is his husband. Stop calling his phone with bullshit. Call his phone again and I will kill you." He hangs up and I rub my hand through my hair. "Uncle Messiah? What are you doing here?" I look up to see Loren and Xia. "I'm tryna talk to your daddy but his dumb ass is being stubborn as usual."

"This doesn't have anything to do with Dad's return right?" I sigh looking at her. "Yeah."

"Hey Uncle Messiah, can I ask for a favor?" I nod licking my lips. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" She looks at Xia for support and looks back at me. "Uncle Messiah, I want you to take me to my dad."