Ch.6

(La' Tasha)

I sigh looking at myself in my makeup mirror as I fix my red lipstick. "Where the fuck is he?" I look around as Ron walks through the diner. "Ron," he looks at me and rushes towards me sitting down. "Seriously, what the fuck do you want La' Tasha?"    

"I can't ask you to meet up with me?" He looks around and looks back at me. "I thought I told you to stop calling my house. What if my wife was at home?" I shrug putting more lipstick on my lips. "I wouldn't have to call you, if you didn't get me pregnant. Are you willing to pay child support or no?"

Instead of answering my question, he glares at me. "I thought I told you to abort that thing," I shrug taking a sip of my cold water. "This 'thing' is your baby and I'm not aborting my child. I already did one." I roll my eyes as he scoffs. "Well, I'm not taking care of that baby." I shrug. "Child support it is." I smirk standing up and grabbing my purse.

(Sally)

I wake up and look beside me to see that the bed is empty. I rush up and sit up in panic. Did he leave? I hear the door open and it stops me from panicking. I look at the door to see Trey with breakfast in his hand and I relax and smile. "You're still here?"

He nods, setting the breakfast on top of the drawer. "Of course, I'm still here." I smile again as he pecks my lips. "Besides, you have been working hard. So, I decided to make you breakfast." He sits down beside me and hands me the food. "Thank you, uhm... babe?"

He smiles and pecks my cheek. "Do you anything planned for today?" He shakes his head and eats one of the bacon pieces off my plate. "Nope. Why do you ask?" I look at him nervously and said, "Let's go on a vacation."

(Messiah)

I sigh running my hand down my face as I wait for Trey to come to the door. When he doesn't, I knock on the door for the twentieth time, and someone clears their throat behind me. Turning around, I see Trey smiling like a fool. "Nigga where the fuck were you? And why are you smiling?"       

"Me and Sally decided to go out. So now we're dating."