Ch.9: Over and over again

Trey POV

I look at an old picture from when Ryan gave birth to Kevin. We had just gotten into our new house and Ryan was tired so he sat down but who knew that, he was ready to give birth?

Flashback

"I love this house so much baby," Ryan says smiling at me. "I'm glad you do baby. I bought it for you, me, our baby girl, and our baby boy King." I peck his lips and he nods rubbing his huge belly in small motions. "Wait, I think I need to sit down."

As he sits down, Loren's little legs take her up to Ryan. "Dad, when is the baby coming?" Before Ryan can answer, his water breaks. "Oh shit," I whisper grabbing my phone.

Flashback Over

I sniff looking up from the picture. He's running through my head 24/7 and we're not even together anymore. I thought that I'd be able to run away but I couldn't. I can't just leave my kids and Messiah. And even Ryan. 

We've been through a lot of shit together. From killing his parents to him getting kidnapped, I was there through everything and he couldn't even tell me if he was losing love for me. That's probably the reason. I scoff shaking my head. "I need a drink."

Before I can head upstairs, I hear knocking. "One of ya'll get that!" When no one gets it, I sigh going to the door. I open the door looking at my phone. "Yo, who is i--" 

"T-Trey," I look up from my phone to see Ryan with tears running down his face. "We need to talk." I shake my head. "Nah, there's nothing for us to talk about. You chose your choice when you decided to leave."

"Please, Trey... I need to talk to you." I roll my eyes. "And I needed you to be there for me but you weren't. Yo ass left and got hitched up with some other man. Go talk to that nigga Ryan." He steps closer and I back up. "Ryan. Get off my porch."

"P-Please... Trey," I breathe trying to control my anger because I don't wanna call him his name. "Ryan you for real get the fuck off my porch." I grab his arm and yank him backward. "B-But Trey, please... you don't understand."

"I don't understand what Ryan? I don't understand that you left me for a fucking white man? I don't understand that not only did you leave me but our kids too. That you missed Loren's graduation? That you missed my mama giving birth to my baby sister? You know what Ryan, your right. I don't understand. Now get the fuck off my property before I have Sally beat yo ass."

"T-Trey. It's me. W-Why are you t-talking to me like t-this?" He just can't get the point. "Ryan listen to me carefully. "I am done with you. So leave my porch or I swear to God Ryan." He touches my chest and in anger, I raise my left hand and he flinches. "P-Please don't h-hit me."

I look at my hand and slowly put it down. "I-I'll leave y-you alone." He slowly turns around and walks away crying. Damn.

I know ya'll hate me for doing these short chapters but to me, it helps lengthen the book.