Ch.11: Save me

I walk into the hospital immediately seeing the kids. "Daddy," Loren says walking towards me. "I don't know if he's gonna be okay. Uncle Messiah found him and brought him here." I nod as I rub her shoulder to calm her down. We both walk towards King, Derek, Rose, Anthony, and Xia. "Does anyone know what happened?" Loren shakes her head and King shrugs.

"King, why are you being nonchalant about this?" King looks at Loren and rolls his eyes. "Why are we even here if he doesn't care about us?"

"You're here because he's still your dad King." He shakes his head and grabs his phone. "Whatever." Loren shakes her head and sighs. I look around looking for Messiah. "He's in dad's room." I nod pacing back and forth. Too busy pacing, I didn't realize that Messiah was right there.

"Trey." I look at Messiah and walk towards him. "Ryan doesn't... uhm wanna talk to you." I scoff pushing past Messiah and walking into the hospital room. It's like when he got shot all over again. "Ryan?"

He turns the other way covering his face. "W-What are you doing here Trey? I wanna talk to Loren and King." I close the door and walk towards the bed. "Ryan, why are you in here?" He shrugs causing me to sigh. "Why are you h-here?"

"If you are gonna ask me a question, at least look at me." He sighs slowly uncovering his face and then he looks at me. And on his face is a big ass bruise, with a swollen eye, and a busted lip. "Who the fuck did that?"

"It's no one." I stand up in anger. "Bullshit Ryan. Somebody putting their hands on you."

"Why do you care? Go back to whatever his name is. Just bring in my children." I don't move a muscle, I just stand there and watch him. The only person he has been with is that husband he got. "He beating on you, ain't he?" Ryan looks away and that confirms that I'm right. But I don't continue to ask him any questions, instead, I just say, "I'll go and get Lolo and King." 

He doesn't say anything he just looks out the window. Walking to the door, I hear a faint whisper. It's quiet, but I can hear it. "Save me, Trey." I nod opening the door. He gone get his. It's only just a matter of time.

Ryanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें