Ch.10: Behind closed doors

I chug down the whiskey and Hennessy while looking down at the glass. "You know, if you're looking for fun then we can just leave." I look to the side to see a dancer with blue booty shorts and a black bra. "What do you say, Daddy? Do you wanna go and have some fun?"

Before I can answer, someone talks for me. "Sorry boo, he's taking so get lost." I look behind me to see Sally. "Why are you getting drunk?" I shrug pouring more liquor into my cup. "Ryan came over today."

Sally sits down beside me and sighs. "What did you guys talk about?" I look at him and gulp the hard liquor from the glass. "He wanted to talk. We kept going back and forth and I... I..." I breathe heavily. "I almost hit him. Like I raised my hand and almost put my hands on him." I wipe away the tears that rolled down my face.

"I mean... at least he knows that you're not playing around." I look at him with a glare. "What?" 

"He's out of your hair now right?" I roll my eyes looking back at my glass. "Yeah, I guess so." I continue to drink the pain away. "Sally, get back to work." I feel his hand on my thigh and I glance at him. "Not when you like this." I remove his hand away from my thigh. "Go back to work."

I hear him sigh and he stands up. "Fine, are you waiting till my shift is over?" I shake my head as I slowly stand up. "Nah, I'ma just go home."

"I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"I don't know Sally," I say as I stagger outside. Getting into my car, I sigh grabbing my phone. I only drank today, so that I could forget what happened. But... that didn't work.

A/N POV

"Are you sure that he lives here?" Loren asks as she looks at Messiah. He nods and starts the car. "You've seen the house. It's late now, we'll just come back tomorrow." Loren shakes her head sighing. "I go back to college tomorrow."

Messiah sighs and drives off. 

Time Skip

"I'm sorry Lolo." Loren nods and unbuckles her seat. "I guess Daddy is here." Loren points to Trey's car. Messiah nods and watches as Loren gets out of the car. "You're not coming in?"

"Nah, I gotta go and see my girlfriend." Loren smiles and leans on the car. "You know, Uncle Messiah, you should marry her. She's a great match for you." Messiah nods and thanks Loren as she walks into the house. 

Meanwhile...

"P-Please s-stop," begs Ryan. "Shut up you slut!" Ethan yells as he kicks Ryan in the ribs. Losing his breath, Ryan tries to slither his way to the door but then Ethan grabs his foot and drags him back to the couch. 

"I give you freedom and then what do you do to repay me? You give men my number?!" Yells Ethan as he leans down and chokes Ryan. Desperate to breathe, Ryan tries to move his big white hands from his neck. "I... I c-can't breathe." Ryan whispers out with tears rolling down his eyes. "P-Please..."

Giving Ryan a hard smack, Ethan unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants. "You're a fucking slut. And sluts get punished..."

The Next Day

Trey POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. "Ah shit, my head." I grab my phone and look at the contact ID; Siah🤞🏾. Sighing I decline it and lay back down. Not even 3 minutes later, my phone rings again. Losing my patience, I accept the call aggravatingly. "What?"

"Nigga get yo ass up." I move my head away from the phone. "You ain't gotta yell. And I ain't getting up. I got a hangover like a motherfucker, I'm staying home today." I hear him sigh and I lay my head back down on my pillow. "Why you wanna get me to get up anyway?"

"It's Rya--" I roll my eyes at the mention of Ryan and I interrupt him. "Fuck Ryan bro. He left me and I'm done hearing his na--"

"Damn nigga, can you shut the fuck up and listen to me for fucking once?" He interrupts me and silence takes over the call. Finally, he speaks. "Damn. Now before I got interrupted, I was finna tell you that Ryan in the hospital." I sit up ignoring my headache. 

"You said what?"