Character

Name: Zira Cross (Kiyru)

Age: 18

Occupation: Student and Vampire Hunter

Appearance:

Outfits:

(Day class uniform)

(Day class uniform)

(Casual fighting dress)

Family:

Father (Deceased)

Mother (Deceased)

Brother (Ichiru Kiryu)

Adoptive father (Kaien Cross)

Adoptive sister (Yuki Cross)

Personality: Kind, smart, a bit short tempered, brave, strong, honest, and sometimes blunt.

Likes: "Cooking, sewing, flowers, singing, playing with instruments, helping out, learning magic, books, and making medicines.

Dislikes: Her stupid adoptive father coddling her all the time, evil vampires, Yuki getting into danger, Kaname flirting with her, her brother's betrayal, and the pureblood vampire the killed her parents.

Background:

Young Zira Kiryu was a loving and caring child. Like Kaien Cross, she hoped that one day humans and vampires could live in peace together. Her family are famous vampire hunters for many generations. In one of the family trees, there was a powerful witch that once defeated powerful vampires in her day. Zira also has the witch's ability and could hear the voices of the spirits that are protecting her. However, when a pureblood vampire killed her family and tricked her brother in believing he can be strong if he joins her. Zira escapes from her home with the help of the spirits and has somehow arrived at her ancestral home. While she was hiding, she decided to explore the place which had so many secrets. She stumbled on a room which a nothing but a table and a small box on top of it. She then heard another voice which was telling her to go near and open the box. Without any hesitation she slowly walks towards it and opened the box. But when she did, a bright light emerges and her memories of her family and past were erased, and she collapsed on the ground. When she regained her conscious, she remembered only her name and nothing more. The spirits helped her and warned her to never leave the house due to pureblood still searching for her. Three days later, a man named Kaien Cross, a vampire hunter found the girl and decided to take her in. At first, Zira was scared since she didn't know if she could trust him. But Kaien smiled and assured her that he means no harm. The voice the spirits told her he is a good man but is an idiot. And just like that she leaves her safehouse and goes with him. At his home, he introduces his daughter named Yuki Cross who is also adopted and has no memories of her past as well. Kaien opens a school called Cross Academy which welcomes both humans and vampires, humans which go to class at day called Day Class and vampires which go to class at night called Night Class. Zira and Yuki became prefects and was in trusted to make sure that the day class students mustn't find out about who the night class really are. However, a certain pureblood vampire named Kaname Kuran saw something more in Zira than just a vampire hunter.