10. Crimson Gaze

Zira opens her eyes and sees that she was surrounded by beautiful cherry blossoms everywhere.

Zira: "Where... am I...?"

She then realizes that she in her younger self and sees the vampire woman in front of her from before, filled with blood.

Zira: "Shizuka.... Hio?"

"My dear Zira.... I hope I find you quickly by feeding of your hatered."

Zira: "Huh?"

"You do want to kill me, don't you? I hope to find you someday."

Zira: "What is she talking about...?"

She wanted to back away from her but her legs were completely frozen.

"Your eyes... so filled with mysterious.... Which I want to find out and are mine alone. You see Zira... I will find you..."

Zira then immediately woke and got up straight. Gasping for air.

Chichi: "Zira! You alright?"

Zira: "I.... I..."

"That woman... it seems she's still alive." Says Toga who looks at the window and was next to the headmaster. Later at the afternoon, Yuki and Zira were doing their daily work and keeping the students away from Night Class. Yuki was looking at Zira quietly who was scolding the girls.

Yuki: (Zira... who is now hunting vampires. She will never forgive herself if anything happened to me or the ones she cares. I wonder how did it feel for her when she pulled the trigger?)

"Yuki snap out of it!" yells Zira as she wakes Yuki up from her trance. 

Yuki: "Oh sorry- AHHH!!!"

Yuki get then gets pushed by the girls who were excited to see the Night Class.

Yuki: "EVERYONE GET BACK!!! Is it me or are they more excited than usual today!?!"

Zira: "This that event that's got them all riled up. When that gate opens, make sure your ready."

Yuki: "Huh?"

Just like Zira said. When the Night class exited from their dorm, all the Day Class student girls got excited and started reaching out to them.

Yuki: "Don't push!"

Zira: "Knock it off! If anything bad happens to them then your in trouble!"

Girl: "Just a little closer..."

Zira: "One more step and I will tell the headmaster to make sure that your out of the even! Got it?! HEY!! You should not give me so much trouble!"

Just as Yuki was about to blow her whistle. The girls kept pushing her towards the school. She then saved by Hanabusa.

Hanabusa: "You need help pushing them back?"

Yuki: "Huh?"

Hanabusa: "Just kidding."

He then pulls her inside the school and closes the door.