9. Gunshot of Sorrow

It was a sunny morning. At the moon dormitory, Kaname was laying down in his love chair with the window open and the sun hitting him.

He was thinking about what he said to Yuki and Zira. And what Zira said that Yuki isn't an object and how he hurted her feelings.

Zira in the other hand was getting ready for class. She couldn't stop thinking in what Kaname said to her that night.

"I know that you would never betray her. And that is why I, am allowing you to stay with her and protect her when she's in trouble or in pain.... Zira."

With Yuki, she was in her room with Sayori. The girl was half awake.

"Right now.... My goal is to find Shizuka Hio and know whether or not if my brother is alive."

She remembers the hug Kaname gave her and the comfort Zira gave.

Yuki: "I will make sure... that I will protect the ones I treasure."

Back at the moon dorm. Takuma knocks at Kaname's door.

Takuma: "Kaname...?"

But he didn't respond.

Takuma: ".... Make sure you get some rest. Sleep well."

He was about to leave when he saw the group behind him all gathered at Kaname's door.

Rima: "Seems president Kuran.... Has locked himself in his room."

Akatsuki: "Alright, so what have you done this time Hanabusa?"

Hanabusa: "I didn't do it!?! Besides.... If I did, like always. He would've have punished me in front of everyone."

Akatsuki: "That's true."

Ruka looked down in sadness, Akatsuki saw this and so did Takuma.

Takuma: "I wouldn't worry. I'm sure he has just a few things on his mind right not. Well, that's enough. Let's all go to bed."

"Master Takuma." Said the maid as she was holding a bunch of books along with two hooded vampires who were also servants.

Maid: "Here they are. All the books you've requested, would you like me to take them to your room?"

Takuma: "Uh, yes! Please! That would be... perfect...! Thank you."

Maid: "Where is lord Kaname?"

Takuma: "Do you need him for something?"

She was holding a tray with a pen and paper.

Maid: "A guest who will be visiting dorm is requesting permission to enter."

Takuma takes the paper and reads it. He then starts to panic.

Takuma: "This can't be!?! Why is he...!?"

Senri: "You okay Takuma?"

Hanabusa: "Is something wrong?"

Takuma: "It says...! That my grandfather....! IS GOING TO COME HERE TONIGHT!!!!!"

Everyone was confused and deadpanned at this.

Everyone: "Huh?"

Later, they were all at the lounge.

Akatsuki: "Wasn't your grandfather..."

Hanabusa: "Isn't he the..."

Takuma: "That's him. In the human world, there's not a single business venture which his company is not somehow involved. The Ichijo group was founded by him. In the vampire world... he is the patriarch of one of the most distinguished aristocratic families. Asato Ichijo.... Also know as Ichio. And as the member of the senate, the vampire with the most seniority."