5. Moonlight Festival

A man was walking at the town with an eye patch on his eye. He was heading towards the Cross Academy.

At the Academy the headmaster tells Zira and Yuki to be careful now that Level E vampires are showing. The headmaster gives his child like expression.

Kaien: "I'm sure you both will be careful."

Zira: "We will headmaster."

Yuki: "Yes headmaster!"

Kaien starts crying then.

Kaien: "Please call me father. And Yuki, Kaname has agreed to let Zira stay in the day class."

Zira: "Really?"

Yuki: "Kaname said that?"

Kaien: "Since his dearest Yuki request. Kaname just couldn't say no. He also believes that Zira is worthy to protect you whenever your in danger."

Zira blushed.

Zira: "Wait... so you're saying he has now faith in me?"

Kaien: "I'm sorry Zira. I wish there was more I could do for you."

Zira: "It's alright headmaster. You and Yuki have given enough for me."

Kaien: "Here takes this."

He gives the blood tablet to her.

Kaien: "I know you said you weren't bitten. But the association are still not believing in me."

Zira: "Like I said, it's fine..."

Kaien: "And if you still feel the crave taste of blood..."

She gives him a shocked and blushing expression when the headmaster revealed his neck to him.

Kaien: "Feel free to help yourself~..."

A tick mark appeared in her face and she beats the headmaster up.

 Zira: "Don't talk such disgusting stuff like that!?!"

She leaves the headmaster on the ground and leaves.

Yuki: "Zira?"

Zira: "Don't worry Yuki, I'm just going out to get some fresh air. Nothing more."

Yuki: "Ok."

And when she left, Kaien spoke up.

Kaien: "It's not... alright... make sure she stays in line Yuki. If you don't, that man will..."

Yuki: "W-what man?"

But he then passes out. Then the man in eye patch appeared in front of the academy gates and was smoking his cigarette.

Later at night, Yuki and Zira were doing their night patrols. They were now outside the balcony.

Zira: "Yuki... Thank you."

Yuki: "Huh? For what Zira?"

Zira: "For everything...."

Yuki: (Of course... after what happened earlier. I can't blame her for what she is going. So.... Kaname did grant me my request.)

He sees the dorm president on top.

Yuki: (To let Zira stay in the day class.)

"Since his dearest Yuki made the request..."

Remembering what the headmaster said she blushed and looked down.

Yuki: "Thank you Kaname...."

Zira: "You said something Yuki?"