2. Memories of Blood

"The time is getting closer. Very close." Says Kaname as he drops one tablet in his glass, he then looks through the window. Viewing at the crescent moon... thinking about Zira and warm smile. He wondered if he could ever see that smile. Not to mention the taste of her blood.  

The next day students of day class were chatting excitedly in class.

Sayori: "Everybody is getting excited."

Yuki: "That's because they are all getting ready for the Saints Chocolat's day tomorrow."

"All the girls go around giving chocolate to the boys they have crushes on. To proclaim their love for them." Said a student wearing glasses.

" Said a student wearing glasses

Boy: "I don't get it. It's completely absurd. Has everyone forgotten that this is a school of higher learning!?! I'm against in every way, shape, and form."

Sayori: "You know class rep, you may give chocolates too."

The class rep gasped and thought about Ruka. Her smiling and giving him chocolate.

Class rep: "Ruka~...."

Boy: "Yeah, but we're not gonna get anything anyway."

Boy 2: "Yeah! It's all gonna to those night class guys."

Yuki: "Hey Yori, are you giving chocolates to anyone this year?"

Sayori: "Hm.... No not interested. What about you?"

Yuki: "Ah, no.... I don't think so."

Sayori: "Hm... so then what's that?"

Sayori sees a chocolate recipe book that Yuki was reading. Yuki gasped and tried to make an excuse.

Yuki: "O-oh, this here? This doesn't mean anything..."

Sayori: "Then what's it for?"

Zira: "For Mr. K. A. N. A. M. E. of course ~...."

Yuki blushes and turns around quickly to look at Zira who was smirking at her.

Sayori: "I maybe wrong, but I believe someone behind us is smirking at you."

Zira: "Your a member of the disciplinary committee sis. Yet your giving him that?"

Yuki: "No! This would be a token of my appreciation to someone I'm indebted to. I haven't even decided if I'm gonna give it to him yet. Let it go."

Zira: "Why don't you make him a card or something instead of a chocolate. You are a horrible cook after all."

Yuki: "Gee, thanks a lot sis."

Then one of the boys started planning on giving the chocolate to Zira since she's pretty popular at day class with a high reputation and well-focused in class. Later at the headmaster's office.

Kaien: "So then.... Tomorrow is saint chocolat's day. The entire school is already buzzing with excitement. The truth about the night class could easily be revealed in all this frenzy. I need you both to be more alert than your usual. Is that understood guardians?"