Prologue

"Run.... Run.... Run as fast as you can...."

"Why am I running!?" yells a little girl with sliver hair and lavender eyes as her legs moves fast as possible.

Voices echoing her head.... Telling her to run on and on.

"There's no time to explain..."

"You have to run quickly!"

Little girl: "What about my parents!? And brother!?"

"They're gone.... You'll be gone too if they find you..."

The girl tears up while running as she remembered her parents dead on the ground as she hid behind walls and her brother siding up with a... with a monster that killed them.

Little girl: "Why did he do it?"

"He didn't want to be weak anymore... he's a traitor..."

"A traitor with no soul...."

Little girl: "My brother isn't a traitor! He would never betray our family for them!"

"I'm sorry my child... but you need to believe in what you saw..."

The little girl didn't say anything and continues to run. The voices in her head guide her to where she needs to go. She soon arrived at a mansion.

 She soon arrived at a mansion

Little girl: "Where.... Where am I?"

"The ancestral home...."

"Hurry! This place is protected, so they will not find you."

Not saying the girl goes inside as the door automatically opens itself. The lights went brighten on its own... it was warm and almost like home.

Little: "Dad... mom... sensei.... I'm sorry... I failed you all."

"It isn't your fault my dear.... She tricked him..."

Little girl: "And I should have done something to prevent that from happening...!"