3."Fading parts of him, gathering again"

"Fading parts of him, gathering again"

It was almost the time of twilight, the sun' scattering rays were covered by the wrinkled dark, grey clouds. The cold wind was blowing with the sudden change in weather. The sound of lightening & the sharp but melodic songs of raindrops were forcing everyone to drift into a peaceful sleep.

The buses were passing the forest area & they were about to reach at the main road of that city after half hour later. Now the journey was continuing with silence. Everyone were drifted into sleep.

A flurry of rain was pattering against the window. It made Mehula wake up all of a sudden. She opened her eyes & felt the slight darkness welcoming her as the bus was filled with dim light.

She turned her gaze towards the window. She took off her earphones & sighed deeply while inhaling the scent of wet rain & wood. It somehow made her remember his fragrance. She chuckled on his thought.

But she can't deny the fact that now she hates it.

She hates the rain.

She hates its pattering sound.

She hates darkness.

She hates those clouds blocking the fading rays of sun.

She hates this cold blowing wind.

Maybe she hates all of them cause now she is afaird of these things. She is afaird of all the things which makes her realize about his absence.

These dark days, cloudy days makes her remember those days of her high schools when after waiting for plenty of hours in that coldness, he never came.

She used to wait for him with teary eyes only with the hope of his one glimpse, but he never & ever came across the rain.

All these incidents made her hate the rain & darkness.

Even somehow she believed that she is the moon cold, dull, lonely & he is her sun warm, bright, joyful.

She believed that she is like a flowing water- lost, transparent, flawless, carefree & he is like a fire- warm, only to make her feel its warmness; scary, only to scare her foes; enthusiastic, only to make her feel alive; silent so that can hear his flammable noise; colorful, only to get mix up into her;
cautious, only to caged her into his boundaries; the boundaries of his memories that are only filled with his mere existence.

She used to adore darkness, night, coldness, rain, clouds covered sky, mist, patters of rain, but he made her hate everything even her every choice - whenever she choosed silence over words.

She kept her gaze outside the window while Jiya was lost in her deep sleep, her head resting on Mehulas' shoulder.

🍃

After 1 hour later, finally they arrived infront of their Girls hostel' gate. The driver pressed the horn & all the girls awake by the sudden unpleasant noise.

The other three buses also stopped beside & their both teachers came out immediately. The half of girls were still in their half sleep, but as it was already dark outside cause of the bad weather.