6. "& with this I smiled- he smiled."

"& with this I smiled- he smiled."

22 Sept, 2023

"Mehula is still not here", Siya said letting off a loud cry. She was roaming back & forth in the corridore next to their classroom. It was 9:30 am & all students were running towards the assembly ground except her.

"She isn't in the library or cafe. I checked every single place", Jiya yelled while running towards Siya. She let go her breath & sat on the desk while holding her head with both of hands.

"Why she always disappear?", Siya asked in frustration & walked inside the classroom.

"What are we going to do now? That Heartless old woman will definitely expelled her this time!", Jiya said while putting her schoolbag on her seat.

Siya remained silent til she heard footsteps echoing in corridore, approaching their classroom.

Both looked at each other & they turned around to kill their curiosity. "I thought its Mehula", Jiya said in disappointment.

"Are you both waiting for her?", The girl with blonde eyes asked them while rolling her eyes.

"None of your business, dear!", Siya stated with a fake plain smile.

"Huh - what you think of yourself?"

"We aren't in mood, Trisha.", Jiya said, her eyes looking deadly at her while Trisha let go a sarcastic smile.

"Your that so called 'b*tch' is drooling over the wall of boys college.", Trisha said in amusement - taking few steps near them.

"Do you still think she is an 'innocent lamb'?", she asked innocently.

"I don't know about her, but you should look at yourself first.", a voice came from behind making them look at that direction in curiosity.

"Do you think you're an 'innocent lamb'?", Amira asked, walking near them & putting her schoolbag down.

"I'm not interested in ruining my mood.", Trisha said after releasing a deep sigh. "Behave, girl!", Amira warned her again but Trisha went out in anger.

"Still nowhere?", Amira asked the two of them who were looking at her with hope. They both nodded negatively. "It all happened because of us", she said while sitting down.

"What if something bad happened to her?".

"I don't know she never disappears for this long".

🍃

"Where is he? Why can't I see him?". Mehula was trying to peek over the wall but cause of her short height, this idea didn't helped her in any way.

"What's wrong with them, today? Why there is no one in ground?"

How am I going to find him? I clearly saw him going inside. Where is he now?

She was still trying to look over, but failed. Then she decided to go inside.

The moment she entered inside the gate, her eyes got bulged out. "You?", a boy wearing entire black outfit asked her. But she didn't wasted a single moment & ran towards the entrance of building.