4. "A Piece of Me Still Stucked into You"

"A Piece of Me Still Stucked into You"

"I found you,", her lips moved slightly into a light smile & the words escaped simultaneously without her realization. Her eyes got the shine of her sun, back. They were shining alongwith the colourless pearl; pearl of eternal happiness, slight sign of remorse & immortal love, love for him. Her heart got its peace & got its rhythmic beats.

He was no one else but her, "Rondu Shakal," Her lips curved into a wide grin, the moment she noticed his reaction on hearing these words from her. His gaze was also fixed on hers; he didn't blinked for a moment, also. His sleepy eyes were looking into her doe eyes like those were his home & finally he found them back.

"Excuse me!", He said while lifting his hand to take the book from the shelf, without taking off his gaze from her. But soon he turned his boots to go, the moment he successfully took it.

She was still standing there, lost in him, seeing him going far from her, seeing his figure vanishing from her sight, like always. Suddenly she heard the sound of ringing bell & she ran towards the counter as it was the sign, that her order is ready.

She took immediately while thanking Mr. Pinto, but she was not in her right state her eyes were trying to find him, restlessly. She heard Jiya calling her, but she ignored her & went back to the reading session, while holding the cups of coffee in her both hands.

She started drooling her gaze almost everywhere, at every corner of that cafe. Her eyes got moist at the mere thought of loosing him. Her footsteps started trembling as her vision started getting blurry. But she gulped to clear the limp stucked into her throat, her throat started drying up with every passing second. Her heartbeat started scattering with the echo of her own footsteps. Her eyes started flowing like the waterfall & Her hope started fading somewhere.

But she flinched, when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned back to look at Jiya who was looking at her eyes: moist lashes alongwith tears filled, drops of rain started sliding down her cheeks, her nose turned into light red colour.

"Why are you crying? Who did & what did?", Jiya asked with confusion, her eyes were still scanning her from up to down. She touched her cheeks with her fingers & gently brushed her tears off.

Soon Mehula broke down into shedding the remorse bearing clouds & drifted into Jiya' embrace while sobbing. "Mehu, what happened? Tell me, naah! Why are you crying? You were normal before than what happened suddenly?", Jiya asked while wrapping her arms around her.

She didn't replied anything but just continued sobbing while her face was hidden against her neck. Jiya broke the hug & took the both of her cups from her hand & took her towards the table.

🍃

Its been 30 minutes & Mehula was still sobbing without muttering any single word, while Jiya was asking her plenty of question without stopping for a moment, but soon she withdrew her name from the war as it was impossible to win.

Mehula' gaze, fixed on the door while her tears were shedding uninterruptedly. She was not caring about anything in that moment, her only concern was him & the noises around her were fading like those peoples are vanishing into the thin air. Her vision was becoming blurry, but she was rubbing them to clear her vision.

"Mehula! Are you okay to tell now?" Jiya asked while sighing deeply. Mehula nodded without turning her gaze back to her. "Now tell me why you were crying?", Jiya asked sweetly trying to maintain her sweet voice cause her brain was telling her to shout or to left her there alone, but her heart was stopping her, telling her to stay calm.