Chapter 2

"So let me get this straight, you've been dating this guy for two years now?"
"Yes, Alya." I sighed for the hundredth time. 
"But why didn't you tell us?"
"I mean, I have suggested it but Katsuki and I didn't want other people to know." I shrugged.
"Ugh, whatever."
"Alya, leave her alone." Adrien chuckled nervously.
I used to have a crush on Adrien but after realizing that he'll never notice, I moved on. 
"Is this why you woke us up so early Alya?" Nino asked with no interest.
"Yes! Our friend has been in a relationship for two years and didn't tell us!"
"So what? She wanted some privacy. She doesn't have to tell us everything." He shrugged. 

"Hey, Blue-" We all looked to the entrance of my room to see Katsuki staring at us with a frown.
"Hey, Katsu." I waved sweetly with a smile. 
"What the fuck are these guys doing here?" He grumbled.
"They're-"
"We're her friends, asshole!" Alya argued standing up. 
"Alya! Stop that!" I tried pulling her down and away from Katsuki who was glaring at her. 
"Katsu, go sit in the living room and I'll be there." I tried pushing him towards the latch.
"You're making your boyfriend leave but you'll keep these guys in here?" He whispered in my ear with a frown.
"It's not like that. Just wait-" He gripped my arm and kissed my lips gently.
I stared at his closed eyes face with shock.
"Hmm....I'll be waiting." He muttered and walked off.
I blushed lightly knowing the rest saw what just happened. 
"Guys-"
"Oh, so you're going on his side?"
"Alya-"
"He's your boyfriend, so what?"
"Guys?"
"We'll go don't worry. Alya is just being a weirdo."
"Am not!"
"Later, Mari!"
"Bye!"

After making sure my friends were gone, I went to the living room and told Katsuki he could come up.
"I still can't believe you kicked me out. Me?"
"Katsuki, please don't. They're my friends. I can't just leave them."
"....." He glared at the floor.
I sighed and went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist
"Don't be mad at me, please?" I looked up at him with puppy eyes. 
He glared down at me and sighed.
He bent down and threw me over his shoulder.
"Katsuki!" I grabbed onto his shirt while he walked towards my sofa.
He dropped me onto it making me giggle.
"You're so beautiful." He muttered, rubbing his thumb across my cheek. 
"Thank you." I kissed his palm.
He smiled and kneeled to kiss me.
"I love your lips."
"You tell me that every time."
"Well, it's true." He shrugged making me blush.

"Anyways, I'm here to help you pack."
"Alright!"
"Because we all know, you're going to procrastinate." He smirked.
"I do not procrastinate!"
"The fuck? You do." He chuckled while looking for my suitcase in my closet.
"Found it." He pulled out a pink suitcase and laid it down on the floor. 
"Let's get to it."

After packing my whole suitcase up for 3 months of vacation, we decided to go play video games downstairs.
"Did my parents tell you anything?" I asked when I noticed they weren't home.
"Date." Katsuki shrugged and turned on the video game while I grabbed snacks. 
"C'mon, babe!"
"I'm coming." I hummed and went to the living room.
"Here ya go." I gave him a can of his favourite soda.
"Thanks, Blue." I pecked his cheek and got my controller.
"Get ready to lose," I smirked.
"Oh wait, I've been practicing." He smirked back.
"No touching me," I warned him.
"Will do." He chuckled. 

"Mmm~ Katsu~" I moaned in his ear when he kept sucking on my sweet spot.
"I told you, ah~ no touching!"
"Shh, You weren't saying no before." He hushed me and wrapped my legs around his waist.
He pinned my hands above my hand and grinded against me making us both moan. 
"How long has it been? A week~" He moaned into my ear when he ground again.
"Katsuki, take off your shirt~" He swiftly pulled his shirt off and unzipped the back of my dress to pull it off. 
He instantly grabbed my boobs through my bra and started squeezing and rolling my nipple between his thumb and index fingers. 
"Mmm~ Katsu~" I pulled his hair when he bent down to suck my nipple.
He started leaving bites all over my skin making my body tingle. 
My panties were already wet and soaking. 
"Katsuki, please~" I moaned when he was taking way too long.
"Alright, alright." He pushed my dress onto the floor and looked down at my covered pussy.
"Aww you're wet~" He cooed with a smirk and lightly grazed his finger against my wet underwear.
"Katsuki! Please~" I groaned. 
"Shh~" He hushed me and pulled my underwear.
"Fuck, you're wet. Are you wet for me, baby?" He groaned and bent down. 

He started sucking my pussy making my body shake in pleasure.
"Ahh~ Katsu~ Ngh!" I had my eyes tightly shut and my fingers in his hair. 
He lapped up my juices and bit my clit gently.
"Katsu~" I groaned.
He shoved his fingers inside of me making me moan out loud.
"Hush." Katsuki slapped my thigh and put my thighs on his shoulders so he could go deeper. 
"Mmm~ Feels so good~ Ahh~"
"Damn right." He bit on my clit one more time making me explode.
"Fuck..." Katsuki moaned slurping all my juices. 
"I need you, now." He growled and took off his pants and boxers.

He immediately pushed into me making me moan and grab onto his shoulders.
Katsuki started thrusting, lowering his chest to mine so he could kiss my neck. 
"You feel so good~" he moaned into my ear making the butterflies go crazy in my stomach. 
"Fuck, squeezing me so tight~ Are you going to cum? I'm going to cum, fuck. You going to cum baby?" He groaned.
"Yes, Katsu~ Ahh!" I moaned and screamed and came hard.
Katsuki still thrust into me and then pulled out to cum on my stomach. 
"Fuck..." He panted and tried not to fall onto me.
"Let's go. I'll carry you to the shower." He lifted me and we went and took a shower together. 

"Alya, I understand you're mad-"
"I'm furious! How can you keep such a secret from me?!"
"I...."
"Whatever, what are your plans for the break?" She asks.
"I'm going with Katsuki to a beach house next week for the whole break."
"What? The whole break?"
"Yes."
"But...what about us? You're not going to hang out with us?"
"I....maybe you guys could come with. Katsuki can bring his friends as well."
"Really?!"
"Yeah, sure. I still have to ask-"
"Yes! Thank you!" She hugged me tightly.
"Sure.." I chuckled nervously.