Chapter 16

I was walking around the beach house looking for Katsuki

"Hey, Mari."
"Nino! What's up?"
"I....I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving..."
"Oh...what for?"
"I'm going back home. Adrien's....death and Alya's disappearance are bothering me so I think going back home would be better. Maybe I can find out why Alya hasn't been answering my calls."
"Of course. Call me when you get home." I smiled and put my hand on his arm.
"You're going to be ok, Nino." I smiled and wrapped him in a hug knowing he needed one.
"Thank you, Mari." He muttered and walked out to his car.

I found Katsuki in the backyard just laying on the grass with his phone.
"Katsu." I smiled looking down at him.

" I smiled looking down at him

"Babe." He whispered still looking at his phone.
I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him making him put his phone down. 
"What are you doing out here?" He asked.
"I was looking for you."
"Hm..."
"Something wrong?"
"No." He sighed and turned around onto his side and cuddled into my chest.
"What? You a baby now?" I giggled when he kissed my breasts. 
"Mhm.." He hummed and tightened his hold on me. 

"Why did we have to go out today?" Katsuki asked holding my hand while walking behind me.
"Because! I wanted to get fresh air away from everyone!"
"Hm.."
"Let's go in there!"
"Sure..." We entered the bakery.
"It smells so nice!"
"Yeah.." Katsuki shrugged looking around. 
We stood in line.
"Katsuki?"
"Hm?"
"Can you go to the floral shop over there and buy me a small white flower? It'll look good with this dress. I'll give you mon-"
"It's fine. You know you don't pay when I'm around. Can't I get it after this?"
"Can you just get it now?" I asked with puppy eyes.
"....Fine." He rolled his eyes and walked off after kissing me. 

"....."
"Give me your fucking money! Everyone down! On the floor! Get the money!" Gunshots were sounded and we all screamed and ducked.
I looked up to see 4 huge men with ski masks and guns.
"Everyone drop anything valuable! Money! Watches! Now!" Everyone was shaking while taking out their money.
"You too bitch! Get the fucking money out!"
"I don't have any!" That's true. Katsuki always pays so I don't carry anything now.
"What? You think they're going to give you drinks for fucking free 'cause you're pretty!? Fucking bitch!" He aimed his gun at me making me scream.

Katsuki's POV:

(43:31)

Fucking flower? Seriously. Could've waited.
I grabbed a nice flower and paid for it. 
Shit...I held my head.
"Something's not right..." I whispered and walked out hearing screams and gunshots at the bakery.
"Fuck! Marinette!" I yelled running towards it.
"Fuck fuck fuck. If anything happens to her! Fuck! Why the fuck did I leave!?" I yell at myself while running towards the entrance. 

I leaned against the door seeing 4 huge men with guns while everyone was on the floor.
I saw my baby Marinette with a gun pointed at her. 
Not on my fucking watch. 

I pushed myself in with speed and immediately grabbed the first guy, knocking him out and grabbing his gun

I pushed myself in with speed and immediately grabbed the first guy, knocking him out and grabbing his gun. I shot the other two in the legs and then I went and punched the last guy. The guy who was aiming at my Blueberry. I grabbed him and punched him again, knocking him out. 
I stood on top of them, panting, looking down at them.
"Woo hoo!"
"You're our hero!"
"This guy's a hero!" Everyone cheered and clapped.
I bent down grabbing my shaking baby.
"Hey hey, it's ok. Sh sh." I hugged her tightly rubbing her back and head, trying to calm her down. 
"I-I was so scared." She sobbed.
"I know love. I'm so sorry. I'm never fucking leaving you again. It's ok. Sh. C'mon." I lifted her into my arms, leaning her against my chest.
"It's ok. I got you." We walked out of the bakery seeing cops coming.

I walked home with her in my arms sleeping soundly. 
Once I opened the door everyone saw us and came rushing over.
"What the heck happened?"
"She looks pale."
"She's fine. She was held a gunshot at the bakery. Now move." I walked upstairs and laid her down on the bed.
"Sleep tight, my love." I kissed her forehead.
Marinette gets crazy panic attacks sometimes. She got really good and they stopped for a few months but I guess they're starting again. 

At first, they were about me leaving her and then they were about getting hurt because of a robbery attack at her house when she was left alone. That's why I added those cameras to her room. Now it started again...

I was chilling in the living room on my phone waiting for her to wake up. Dinner was ready and I was just waiting when I heard sobs.
I looked up just in time to see Marinette jump on me.
"Hey-What? Baby, what's wrong?" I asked trying to get her to look at me.
"You-you left me." She whimpered and sobbed again. 
"Oh, my love." I cooed and wrapped her in my arms, rocking her back and forth. 
"I...will...never..ever..leave...you," I muttered while squeezing. 
"You hear that, love? Never. You're fucking stuck with me." I laid down with her on my chest.
Her breathing calmed down but I could still hear her whimpers. 

"Baby? Look at me. I want to see your beautiful face." I whispered to her.
She just sighed and snuggled into my neck. 
"I love you, baby."
"I love you too." I heard her whisper making me smile.