Chapter 5

"What do you want for dinner, love?" Katsuki asked me, running his fingers through my hair.
"Hmm, Alfredo pasta? I loved the one you made a while ago."
"Alright." We were on our bed just cuddling. 
"How's your hand?" I looked at his fist to see it was still red but other than that it was fine.
"I told you it was fine. Fucking idiot deserved it."
"Whatever." I sighed. 

"Can I help?" I asked Katsuki when we went downstairs to start cooking for dinner.
"Sure, you can start boiling the pasta while I make the sauce."
"Alright." I went and grabbed the type of pasta we wanted and got the water ready.
"Hey guys." 
"Hey, Eijiro." I smiled at the redhead.
"What do you want, Shittyhair?"
"Katsu! That's mean." I glared at him and all he did was send me a kiss. 
"It's fine, Marinette. I'm used to it now." Eijiro chuckled.
"Anyways, what are you guys cooking?"
"Alfredo pasta! Katsuki's cooking is amazing!"
"Damn." 
"Well, it's not for you guys. You guys can get your fucking food."
"What?"
"Bro! I don't want to do that!"
"Katsuki! We can't make them make their food!"
"Yes, we fucking can."
"Katsuki." I glared hard.
"...." he glared back and held my stare.
"I'm not eating," I announced and walked off.
"Oi! Fine! They can eat our food." Katsuki muttered and I happily skipped back into the kitchen.
"Thank you." I giggled. 

"Yum!" I moaned lowly after taking a bite

"Like it, love?"
"Love it!" I pecked his lips making him lick his lips after the kiss sicne I smeared some sauce on his lips.
"You're right. It is yummy." He smirked making me blush.
"You guys are gross." Alya walked in with her plate and sat down at the table. 
"Bitch." Katsuki muttered and shoved a forkful of pasta in his mouth. 
"What did you just say?"
"Alya, calm down. Just sit down and eat the food they made for us." Nino tried getting Alya to sit down.
"No, who the fuck does this guys think he is? He just started dating OUR friend and thinks he can control all of us? They weren't even going to invite us with them! They were going to go and Marinette wasn't going to tell us anything! Why? Because her boyfriend just wanted it to be only them."

"Alya! Enough! What the heck is your problem!? You have gone mad and it's only been the first day! I invited you here because you are my friend! And this is how you repay us!? By ruining the mood!" Everyone was quiet staring at Alya and me. 
"You're right. I'm sorry. It's just....you kept it a secret and then we found out. I was just worried about you. I thought...I dunno, he was forcing you. But you look happy with him. So...I'm sorry. To the both of you and everyone else." 
"....We forgive you. Now, let's enjoy this break. Please."
"Of course." Everyone smiled and continued eating their dinner. 
I looked at Alya from across from me. She smiled at me and we both touched toes. 

A few days later: