Chapter 13

I snuck to the other side of the bed where Katsuki was sleeping soundly and tried not to make any noise. I was right beside him when I tried grabbing my phone from the drawer he hid it in.
"Not. Another. Move." His deep voice grumbled making me tense up.
"Aw, man! Katsu! Let me have my phone back! Please!"
"No." He grumbled and pulled me onto the bed.
"No-Kat-You're heavy!" I squealed out when he laid his body completely on me. 
"Mmm~ So warm." He murmured and snuggled into my neck. 
"Can we go out today?" I asked gently while running my fingers through his hair. 
"Sure." He hummed making me giggle feeling his mouth against my neck. 

"Katsu?"
"Hm?" He hummed lying next to me.
We just had breakfast and decided to lie for a while before going out. 
"I love you," I muttered making him smile.
"Love you too, bub." I smiled and climbed onto him throwing his phone at the bottom of the bed. 
"What are you doing?" He hummed looking up at me half closed eyes. 
I smiled, leaned down and kissed him.
"Mm~ What- hmm...what are you doing?" He hummed and stared up at me. 
I leaned down towards his neck and started kissing up and down.
His neck was always sensitive but his nipples...they were gold!
"Mmm~ Fuck~" He groaned and put his hand in my hair.
I grinded against his covered dick making him moan lightly.
"Mm~ Hah! Shit..." He whimpered making my pussy clench around nothing.
"Please..." He murmured and bucked his hips. 
I left hickeys all over his neck and then pulled off his shirt. 
"No-No, fuck, baby-"
"Shh." I kissed his lips shutting him up. 
"Please don't. Everyone will hear."
"It's fine. Let them hear." I smirked and leaned down to his chest.
I first kissed around his erect nipple and then I bit it making Katsuki jerk up and let out a moan.
"Fuck." He quickly covered his mouth. 
I sucked and bit his nipple making him writhe and buck his hips.
I can feel his boner underneath me. 
I grinded down on him making him moan harder and throw his head back with a whimper.
"Pl-Please! Just-Fuck~ God~" He moaned.
"Want me to help you out down here?" I smirked.
"Just do whatever you want to me, please." He moaned.
"Anything?" I got off the bed making him let out a cry.

"Take off your pants and boxers."
"Why?"
"Just do it."
"Fine." He groaned and started taking off his pants and boxers.
I pulled off Katsuki's t-shirt off of my body and my panties.
"Lay down."
"Why?"
"Just because." Once he was lying down, I climbed onto the bed and straddled his chest but with my back facing him. 
"What-"
"Eat me out, Katsu. And I'll suck your dick. But if you ever stop your mouth, I stop my mouth too. Got it?"
"Fuck~ I'm so fucking turned on right now~" He moaned and grabbed my hips, pulled me back and over his face.
"Fuck, you're dripping." He started sucking my pussy making me moan and grab his dick.
I pumped him a few times and then pushed it into my mouth, fully. 
"Ah~ Shit!" Katsuki moaned and stopped.
I stopped too making him cry out.
"What-"
"You stopped."
"Fuck, ok!" He went back to eating me out, sucking on my clit making me cry out.
I went back to sucking his dick making him moan against my pussy.

I grabbed his balls from underneath and fondled them making Katsuki's hip jerk. 
I sucked and bobbed my head around Katsuki's dick while he kept sucking on my pussy.
I felt him push 2 fingers inside of me making me moan around his dick. 
"Fuck, that felt good," Katsuki muttered and sucked on my clit hard.
"I'm going to cum." I whispered feeling his ball tense up.
We both came at the same time and we sucked our juices up.
I panted and rolled off of Katsuki and onto the bed.
"Fuck...that was amazing." I heard him pant and then I felt him crawl towards me.
"How are you doing, love? Leave the dominating to me next time?" He smirked seeing my flustered and panting figure.
"Shut up." He chuckled and laid down on my chest. 

"I'm ready!""You look gorgeous

"I'm ready!"
"You look gorgeous." Katsuki murmured and kissed my lips.
"Thank you." 

We decided to go out to town while everyone else just hung out by themselves. 
"I saw this cafe once and I want to go there!"
"Sure." Katsuki shrugged while holding my hand. 
Once we got to the cafe, we both entered and looked around.

"Cute," Katsuki muttered making me giggle.
There were a few people around, but not a lot.
"Let's order?"
"Sure." We both went to the front while I was still looking at the menu.
"Hey, welcome-Marinette!?" I looked forward to seeing...Nathaniel?

"Hi! What are you doing here?" I smiled

"Just working during Summer. Need to get money somehow." He chuckled.
"That's awesome." I felt Katsuki's hand tighten around mine knowing he was getting jealous. 
"This is my boyfriend Katsuki. We're here for vacation living at a beach house with our friends."
"Oh shoot. Did you find out about Adrien? His dad made an announcement saying he was dead. I know how you were crushing on him hard." I tensed up feeling Katsuki's hand tighten. 
"Yea...he died here. He was alone at night at the beach and somehow ended up dead and in the ocean with his head sliced in half. It was a shocking and sad night."
"I'm so sorry."
"Can you take our fucking order now, tomato head?"
"Kat-"
"Get me a box of mixed pastries and two coffees in to-go cups. Get on with it."
"Of-of course."
"You go sit somewhere, I'll wait here."
"Ok...." I nodded and waved at Nathaniel and walked off. 

Katsuki's POV:
"You're lucky man." That redhead said smiling while I waited for our orders.
"Yea? Why do you say?"
"Marinette is the hottest girl at our school. And the most kindest. Some guys were talking one day at school about how they both fucked Marinette at the same time. I couldn't believe it, y'know? But like, it's always the innocent-looking ones who are the freakiest." He chuckled making me see red. 
"Hey, I want to talk to you about Marinette. You have a sec?" I asked.
"Sure. You want to give these to your slut over there?" He chuckled thinking he was funny.
"Whatever." I grabbed the coffee cups and the box of pastries.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to have a chat with someone. Be right back, love." I kissed her forehead and went to the back with the redhead.
He took me to the alleyway at the back.
"So what's up? Want to know how much of a whore your girlfriend is?"
I scoffed and pushed him against the wall. 
"Do you think she can take on two guys? Do you think she can fake her virgin blood? Do you think my baby would ever get freaky with someone she doesn't even care about? No. That's right. You fucking messed up when you started spewing shit about her! She's my fucking girlfriend and no one talks shit about her!"
"Hey, man! Let me go!"
"You talked shit about my girlfriend? I'm going to turn you into shit." I seethed and punched him firmly in the face.

"Where were you?" Marinette asked.
"Sorry, it took a while. Let's go?" I lifted the box of pastries and my coffee and we both walked out.
"Where do you want to eat?"