Chapter 12

"I'm going to get Katsuki," I said running to the front door

"He can come home on his own-"
"It doesn't matter. I'm going." I ran out of the house and jogged towards the police station. 

It's been 2 days since I've seen Katsuki so now I'm going to go pick him up and bring him home. 

"Hi! I'm here for Katsuki Bakugou. 48 hours are over."
"You still have 5 minutes." The guard said. 
"What? Just 5 minutes? Can't I take him?"
"Nope. You may wait here."
"Why can't I just see him then? So he knows I'm here?"
"You can stay here for 5 minutes. You survived two days, I'm sure 5 minutes are nothing."
"....." I scoffed and just ran towards the door I remember seeing them taking him in.
"Hey! Guards!" I pushed open the door and ran down the steps.
"Katsuki!" I shrieked when I felt hands grabbing me.
"Shut the fuck up and get back upstairs." The guard said. 
"Let me go!" I struggled and got out of their hold.
I ran down the steps and looked for Katsuki.
I saw him sitting in a cell looking bored.
"Katsuki." I ran to him making him jump and grab the bars.
"Baby! What are you doing-"
"Enough. You're going in a cell." The guards said grabbing at me. 
"Hey! Let go!"
"What the fuck are you doing? Get your fucking hands off her! You're hurting her!" Katsuki banged against the bars and shouted. 

"Let's go." They pulled me making me struggle and look at Katsuki who looked pissed with a frown and a glare.
They pushed me into a cell right across from Katsuki and locked the bars.
"Don't fucking push her!" Katsuki yelled seeing me land on the floor with a thud.
"Whatever. Now you're free to go but your girl stays here till tonight."
"What the fuck? Why?"
"Because she broke the rules and assaulted an officer."
"Who the fuck cares?" I asked while they opened my cell.
"I'm staying here with her."
"No, you are not."
"Fine." Katsuki nodded, shook his head and then threw a hard punch at a guard.
"What the hell is your problem!?" A guard shouted and immediately pushed Katsuki into the same cell. 
"Kids these days." He tched and locked Katsuki in.
"So desperate for each other. You both will stay in here till tonight. SHit." He muttered and all the guards walked away.

"......"
"....."
"Hahahaha!" We both ended up laughing and crying.
"Fuck that was hilarious!"
"Right! He was so annoyed with us!" I giggled and then sighed.
"How are you feeling? I'm so sorry. I came to bring you back home. Not...keep you here for another day. I'm sorry." I sighed.
"Hey, it's ok. I'm serious. I'm glad you came to get me. Sure we're stuck in here still but at least I'm not alone anymore." He shrugged.
"Were they treating you right? Did they hurt you?" I asked sitting in front of the bars.
"It was fine. I just sat here the whole time."
"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you too, Blue." He blew me a kiss making me giggle. 

"Finally." Katsuki sighed getting taken out of the cell.
I immediately jumped into his arms.
"I missed you!" I squealed into his ear.
"I missed you too love." He had his arms wrapped tightly around my body. 
"Ugh, crappy shit. Get out of here. We're done with you two." The guards said groaning.
I chuckled and waved.
"Bye!"
"I'll be out in a sec," Katsuki said.
"Ok." I walked out. 

Katsuki's POV:

I sighed and went to the guard that pushed Marinette.
"What?" I leaned down super close and whispered threateningly.
"If you ever touch my girl again, I will kill you."
"Good luck with that, idiot." He glared. I scoffed, knocked my shoulder into his and walked out. 
"What happened?" Mari asked.
I sighed and just hugged her.
"I love you." I bent down and kissed her pink lips that I'd missed.
"I love you too." She mumbled against my lips making me chuckle. 
"Let's go home."
"Yeah, hopefully, they didn't ruin our place by being alone for so many days.
"Hopefully," Marinette muttered. 

"Thank you for the ice cream." She smiled and I leaned down to peck her cheek.
"Of course, love." I ruffled her hair making her giggle.
I smiled staring down at the love of my life. The girl I would do anything for.
"This reminds me of the day we first met."
"Hm? Really? Actually yeah, we did get ice cream." I chuckled.

Flashback:

"I can't believe they left me alone," I muttered while walking around after Shittyhair and the rest ran off. 
I sighed and kept walking around trying to find them in this huge amusement park. 
"Hey! Stop it!"
"Just come with us pretty lady and we'll show you a great time."
"No! Get off-OW!" I looked to the side to see a girl with dark midnight hair crying her eyes out while three older guys were cornering her.
I immediately saw red for some reason and went to beat them up. 
"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I yelled and started beating up the guys. 

A few minutes later after I was done with them, I stood up and wiped my fist against my pants. 
I looked at the girl who was shaking and sobbing.
"Hey, it's ok, sh sh." I wrapped my arms around her shaking body and tried calming her down. 
"Listen to me. Breathe in....and out. Again. Breathe in....and out. Good girl." I cooed and wiped her tears away. 
"Th-Thank y-you." She stuttered while trying to calm down her breathing. 
"Here." I grabbed a tissue from my pocket and helped her clean her nose making her blush red. 
"It's ok. I got you." I don't know why....but I just needed to take care of her.
"You want to get ice cream? There's a place a little over there. If you're not waiting for anyone?"
"I can't find my friends and my phone is dead." She showed me her dead phone.
"Alright, how about ice cream, we talk, and I can give you my charger and you can charge your phone?"
"Ok.." She sniffled making me smile at her cuteness. 
I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her to the ice cream place.
"Don't worry, I got you," I whispered. 

"And then they just cornered me! I kept saying no but they didn't listen."
"Good thing I beat the fuck out of them then, huh?"
"Mhm. Thank you for that by the way." She smiled making my heart flutter.
"Of course." I rested my hand on top of hers making her blush and smile.
"You're really cute, you know that?" I muttered staring at her face.
"Oh...thank you." She giggled and twirled a piece of her hair. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Marinette!? There you are! We were looking for you!" A girl and two boys came in looking worried. 
I immediately gripped her hand tightly.
"Alya. My phone died and I lost my way." She tried getting up but my hold on her hand kept her in place.
"Hm? It's ok, these are my friends." I gently let her hand go and watched her stand up to talk to her friends.
I grabbed her phone off of the table where it was charging and put my number in it. 
I stood up and glared at the blonde boy who was smiling at....woah...I didn't even ask her her name..... I sighed and just left the ice cream place knowing she'll call me later. 

Flashback over:

"Man that was a nice day." She smiled up at me.
"Mhm, I met the most prettiest and amazing girl ever." I chuckled and bent down to rub my nose against hers making her giggle and close her eyes tightly. 
"I love you." She threw her arms around my neck forgetting about the ice cream cone in her hand.
"Oops."
"Fuck." It was cold and against my neck.
"Sorry."
"It's fine. Clean it will ya?" I bent down so she could clean it with a napkin. 
"There."
"Thanks love."