Chapter 6

Two weeks of Summer break have passed. We were all enjoying ourselves. Sure Katsuki gets mad and gets into a fight with someone, but other than that, everything is ok. 

"I'm ready for the day!" I sing while walking down the steps and into the living room

"Morning guys!" I called out and walked to the kitchen, hearing responses.
"Morning, Katsu." I wrapped my arms around his arm and kissed his cheek.
"Morning, love." He muttered while glaring at the crepe mixture. 
"Are you ok?"
"Yes." 
"You su-"
"Yes, fucking damnit! Leave me the fuck alone!" He snapped throwing the whisk onto the floor. 
"...."
"What happened?"
"We heard a noise!" Everyone entered the kitchen looking for what happened.
"....Nothing," I whispered, facing the fridge so no one would see the tears in my eyes.
"...You guys ok?" I heard Eijiro ask.
"Yes," I said while still looking into the fridge. 
"Alright..." Hesitantly they all left the kitchen. 

I looked at Katsuki to see him glaring at the bowl and shaking.
"Kat-" He whips around and grabs my wrists tightly.
"Kat!"
"Why didn't you fucking tell me!" He seethes quietly.
"What?"
"You have a fucking CRUSH on that blonde idiot!?"
"Adrien?"
"No shit!"
"...." I pouted feeling the tears about to erupt.
"I used to. Ok? Used to! Past tense!"
"And you brought him on our fucking trip!? Where he can see you in a bikini every single day!?"
"You can't just make sure no one sees me in a bikini. Every girl wears a bikini! But I can't?"
"Yes, because you're MY girlfriend!"
"I can't even talk to you right now," I whispered.
"You don't get to feel upset! I should be upset right now because I just found out that my girlfriend's ex-crush is on a beach trip with us."
"He doesn't even like me like-"
"Yeah right. Every time I look at him, he's always eye fucking you!"
"Kat-"
"Shut it. I can't believe you never told me this! Two years and you couldn't even fucking tell me you had a crush on a guy!?"
"I didn't think I would have to, ow! Katsuki, that hurts."
He just glared and tightened his grip on my wrist until I winced again.
He then just dropped it and went back to mixing the crepe mixture. 

I glared at him while slowly rubbing my wrists.
"I hate you," I muttered walking out of the kitchen and jogging upstairs without anyone noticing. I slammed my room door shut and wiped my eyes.

Katsuki's POV:
"Hey, bro...everything ok?"
"Shut up, Shittyhair."
"C'mon, man. You both just fought. She ran upstairs and slammed her door shut. What happened?"
"None of your fucking business. Got it?" I glared hard making him shut up instantly.
I sighed and continued making breakfast.
Once everything was ready, I set up a plate with 2 crepes with Nutella and fruit on them. 

I went upstairs to where my love was

She didn't need to overreact. She should've just told me that one of her friends was her crush before me. Sometimes she's a drama queen. 
But now, Agreste. I'm going to have to get rid of him. This won't be the first time I have to get rid of someone for my Blueberry. I just have to find a way now. 

I opened our room door making her groan and covering her face with the pillow. 
I sat down on the edge of the bed and put the tray of her breakfast on the side. 
"C'mon, Marinette. Stop being a fucking baby."
"Leave me alone." She mumbled.
I rolled my eyes grabbed her ankle and pulled hard making her twist into a sitting position, and get closer to me.
"Hey!" 
"You're going to stop acting like a fucking baby, and eat." I put the tray in her lap and gave her the fork.
"No." She glared at me.
I glared back harder making her eye twitch. 
"Eat it."
"You can't make me." She crossed her arms making me sigh.
"Fine. You don't want to eat. Don't eat." I grabbed the tray and threw it at the wall making everything break and fall to the floor.
"Katsuki!" Marinette sat up to look closer seeing pieces of glass everywhere. 
"Should've just eaten the breakfast I made you," I muttered. 
"You're crazy!" She yelled at me.
"Oh baby, you don't know how fucking crazy I can be." My eyes darkened making her tense up. 

"I'm going to go downstairs to grab something to clean this up."
"Leave it." I grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto the bed.
"Kat-" I cut her off putting my lips on hers. 
I climbed over her and put my legs on either side of her.
I pinned her hands down beside her head. I kissed her harder, swallowing all her noises. 
"Stop! Kat-" I put my hand around her throat and squeezed making her moan louder.
"Yeah, you're a little freak, huh?" I muttered in her ear and sucked on her lobe. 
I pulled off her see-through cardigan and sucked on her bare shoulders. 
I pushed her legs open and pushed myself in between her legs.
"Kat, everyone is downstairs."
"So?" I pulled off her shorts and felt her soft skin.
"Fuck~" I moaned squeezing her thighs.
"I missed my babies," I muttered kissing and sucking on her milky thighs. 
"Kat-" I slapped her thigh making her moan lightly.
"Not another word unless you're going to beg me to fuck you! Got it? Not another word." I glared and then pulled her top off seeing her black lacy bra.

Marinette's POV:

I moaned when Katsuki used his belt to tie my wrists together.
"Yea? Like that, you slut." He slapped my ass and flipped me over onto my stomach.
He slapped my ass again and I heard him taking off his jeans. 
He pulled me up by my hips and I felt his dick in between my ass cheeks making me moan.
It was hard and warm. 
"Fuck, I didn't get a chance to shove my dick up your wet hole in days!" He groaned and slammed inside of me making me scream from the pleasure. 
"Katsuki~"
"Shut up." He slapped my ass hard making me cry out.
He pounded into me over and over and over again. 
" Like that?" He asked slapping my ass.
"Yea? You like this, slut?" He asked and slapped my pussy with his palm, hard making me shriek. 
"Fuck, I'm going to cum. Do you need to cum? Fuck~" He groaned and kept pounding into me, holding my hips. 
"You're so fucking tight, I'm going to" He pounded harder, sloppier and then pulled out, coming on my back. 
"Fuck..." I heard him pant.
"Kat-"
"Don't worry you little slut." He slapped my ass making me cry out.
He flipped me over and spat on my pussy making me moan lightly.
He pinched my clit and slapped my pussy harder making me cry.
"Kat-"
"Shh." He bent down and gave my clit one big suck which made me cum hard.
"Ahh~ Katsuki!" I moaned and came hard.

"Let's go out." He said after I rested for a while.
"Fine.." I muttered.