Chapter 10

Once Marinette fell asleep, I snuck out of bed and quietly opened the room door.
I slowly snuck out and shut the door quietly. I walked downstairs quietly and saw Alya up watching TV. I smirked and went to sit next to her. She jumped lightly but then looked at me. 

"Oh...what are you doing up?" She asked turning back to the TV. 
"Nothing much. Marinette fell asleep." I shrugged. 
"Oh ok..."
None of us spoke for a while.
"So you seriously don't have feelings for Marinette?"
"Hm?" She looked at me.
"I mean you kissed her. In front of me."
"Man." She groaned.
"It was a prank. It meant nothing to either of us."
"Sure. Ok. But as we all know. I'm a very possessive man. And seeing some bitch kiss my girl....makes my blood boil." I glared at her with a frown. 
"Who are you calling a bitch? I'm your girlfriends, best friend. I can make you guys-"
"What? Do you think she'll go on your side? She loves me way too much just to leave me for some girl." I smirked seeing her get mad.
"So what? You going to hurt me?"
"Hurt? No no no...." I chuckled.
"Kill is more like it," I smirked seeing her eyes widen.
"Adrien....you killed Adrien."
"Ahh clever little girl." I chuckled and stood up slowly.
"You killed him because you found out he had a crush on Marinette. Because Marinette liked him before."
"Correct. I gotta remove any chances of anyone taking Marinette from me."
"You're a psycho! Ma-" She went to scream but I went and strangled her neck. 

"You will never talk to Marinette

"You will never talk to Marinette. You will never be able to even look at her. Or even kiss her. Because you'll be dead!" I growled slowly and continued squeezing her neck making her face turn blue. 
"I'll tell Marinette you said bye," I smirked seeing her pass out. 
I sighed and stood up looking down at my masterpiece. 
"Let's get to work." I sighed and grabbed her body taking her out to the backyard. 

I laid her down on the floor and started digging up a hole. A really deep hole. 
I threw her body in and chuckled.
"Later." I waved and started piling dirt on top of her. She would suffocate to death now. 
After burying her body, I grabbed a dead rabbit, threw that in too and buried that with dirt. So in case any police get involved they have their dogs with them. When they sniff this out, they'll only find the dead rabbit and stop digging. Smart, I know. 

I threw the shovel into the shed and went inside to wash my hands. 
"Hey."
"Fuck." I jumped seeing Nino behind me. 
"What do you want?"
"Nothing. Do you know where Alya is?" He asked quietly.
"I don't know. I just came down here for water." I shrugged.
"Oh ok. Why were you outside?"
"Needed fresh air." I shrugged again and then turned off the tap.
"I'm going to head back to bed before Marinette gets my ass."
"Night." I nodded and walked upstairs.
I opened the door quietly and shut it. I laid down on the bed and Marinette instantly threw her arm and leg over me.
"Hm..where were you?" She asked quietly.
"Just went down for water," I muttered running my fingers through her hair. 
"I missed you," She mumbled snuggling into my neck making me chuckle.
"I missed you too, love." I turned around and wrapped her in my arms. 

"Marinette!" The door slammed open making me groan and snuggle into Marinette's neck.
"What?" She groaned.
"Alya is missing. Can you call her? She's nowhere to be seen!"
"Hm?" Marinette sat up and grabbed her phone. 
"She didn't pick up. When was the last time you guys saw her?" She asked getting up and going to the closet.
"I don't know. She said she was going to stay up last night and she ended up never coming up." I sat up against the headboard and watched Marinette getting an outfit.
"I saw her last night," I said.
"What? When I asked you last night then why'd you lie?"
"She told me too. I went down for water and saw her opening the front door. When I asked where she was going she said she was going to catch the bus and go home. She said she couldn't handle Agreste's death by staying here. She told me to tell you guys to enjoy and have fun though. And that she wanted to be alone. She's probably not going to answer her phone for a while. She told me to lie in case someone asked last night because she wanted to get far away first."

"But why would she leave without telling any of us? If you never saw her, none of us would have known anything

"But why would she leave without telling any of us? If you never saw her, none of us would have known anything." Marinette said coming out of the bathroom in a short black floral dress. 
"Fuck..." I muttered lowly staring at her beautiful body.
"Alright then. If she's safe we'll leave her alone. We'll call her though in a few days. Let's give her some space."
"Fine." Everyone sighed and left the room. 

"You look gorgeous," I muttered while holding her hips and looking up at her.
"Thank you." She smiled. 
"Why do you like wearing short dresses though?" I asked playing with the end of her skirt which was just covering her ass.
"I look pretty in them." She said while putting her hands on my shoulders.
"Ok...." I slapped her ass making her jump onto me.
"Ow! Hey!" I pulled her down and shoved her onto the bed.
I pulled her hips up and pushed her dress above her hips.
I looked down and saw her thong that was barely covering anything.
"Such a bad bad girl." I slapped her ass again seeing it jiggle and turn red.
"Kat-"
"Shut it." I slapped her ass again and spread her legs open.
I started licking her cunt that wasn't even covered by her thong. 
"Kat-"
"Shh, the door is still open. Make any noise and someone might come and see." I muttered making her shut up.
I gripped her thighs open and continued sucking and licking her cunt. I sucked on her clit making her jump. I shoved two fingers inside of her making her moan lightly.
I slapped her ass.
"Shh." I spread her more open so I can shove my mouth into her wet juicy cunt. 
"Fuck...so good." I groaned and smacked her ass once more making her cum instantly.
"Good girl...such a good fucking girl." I smacked her ass once more and then kissed the red marks I left.
"There...now everyone knows you belong to me," I whispered and helped her up.
"Hmm.." She moaned tiredly and leaned against my body. 
"I feel sore now."
"It's alright, love." I helped her stand up and fixed her dress and hair.
"Good? Let's go eat breakfast."
"Ok." She hugged me and we both walked down together.