Chapter 18

(This chapter is kind of short and has some kind of like abusive stuff so yea....)

"AHHHH!"
"Fuck! What the fuck?" Katsuki ran down the stairs and found me in the living room.
"What happened?" He panted behind me.
"They....they're dead..."
"Who?" He grunted and stood beside me.
"Nathaniel Kurtzberg and Kai Green have been mysteriously murdered. Nathaniel has been murdered in his sleep after finding out his water bottle has been drugged. Kai was murdered on his way home from the gym, his brakes weren't intact. Normandy has never had murderers or deaths. So this is all a shock to us. But the police are working very hard to find the murderer and end all of this havoc. Please stay safe." 
I dropped onto the sofa behind me in shock.
"They are all dead..."
"It's alright. Fuck, they hurt you, and you still care for them?"
"Yes? They're humans just like all of this. They didn't deserve to die." I scoffed and huffed.
"Oi. Stop with the fucking attitude."
"Ugh." I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.
"Why are you fucking mad?"
"Because. I'm allowed to be upset Katsuki. But just because of your fucking jealousy and insecurities, I can't be upset when someone gets murdered!?" I was panting staring at him with rage.
All he did was glare at me.
"I'm leaving." I walked towards the door.
"Where?" I heard him whisper from behind me.
"Somewhere Katsuki! Why? You're going to forbid me?! I can go places without you, ok?!"
"....." I opened the door and walked out knowing he was watching me.
"Later." I walked out of the driveway and left.

Katsuki's POV:

I stared at her body slowly disappearing from my view.
"...." I chuckled lowly.
"Oh, Blueberry. You don't know what's coming for you." I smirked evilly. 

It's been about 3 days ever since we both got tased at the beach. We were in the cell for a whole day and then once we got out, I made my plan for that Kai boy. No one insults my baby and gets away with it. No one calls her a slut besides me. 
I don't even know why she's so mad at me but tonight....she'll learn her lesson. 
She loves walking away from me, doesn't she? We'll see about that. 

Marinette's POV:

After a long day of eating and doing some sightseeing, I decided to go back. I was kind of nervous about seeing Katsuki.
"Please, don't be mad..." I whispered to myself seeing the driveway. 
I walked inside the house seeing no one around.
"Hello? I'm back!" No one answered making me nervous.
I looked outside to see our cars were still there. 

I sighed and just walked upstairs to my room.
I shut the door gently and dropped onto the bed with a sigh.
"Where is everyone?" I asked myself.
I heard the door lock making my heart beat faster.
"Kat?" I turned my head behind me to see Katsuki standing there with his back facing me and his hand on the lock.
"What are you doing? Where is everyone?" He sighed and went to shut the curtains.
"What are you doing? You're scaring me! Katsuki!" I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up.
He walked towards me and stood in front of me, staring me down.
"Katsu...if you're mad about earlier...I'm sorry. I was just mad. I-" He grabbed my right ankle and held it tightly.
"What are-Hey! Let go!" I shrieked in pain when he squeezed my ankle tightly.
"Katsuki! Let go! Ugh! Stop!" I screamed and sobbed when I heard a snap and felt immense pain.
"WHAT THE HECK!?" I sobbed and tried moving away.
"....." He just stared down at me with a weird look in his once beautiful red eyes. 

"You like walking away from me, huh? Do you like leaving me, hm? Well

"You like walking away from me, huh? Do you like leaving me, hm? Well...you won't be able to anymore." He chuckled lightly.
"THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE I LEFT YOU!!?? YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO! YOU SNAPPED MY FUCKING ANKLE! FUCK!" My face was turned the other way with shocked eyes. My cheek felt immense pain and was throbbing.
"Don't ever fucking call me that. And stop fucking staring at me like a weirdo. I just love you, Blueberry. You know that right? I love you so fucking much. You can't just walk away from me. It hurts my feelings. You understand right, baby? I had to do this. If I didn't you would've walked away and left me. I could never handle that. I would die if you ever left me. Please, baby. I love you." 

I stared at him with wide eyes feeling my heart beat against my chest

He knelt on the bed and crawled towards me making me crawl backwards as much as I could with my broken ankle. 
"Don't." He snapped and grabbed my broken ankle making me let out a loud sob.
"Please, please. Let go!"
"Don't move from me! I love you. You love me! Fuck!"
"Katsuki...you're so hurting me. Please." I sobbed. 
"Tell me you love me."
"Kat-"
"Tell me!"
"I love you! Please! I love you." I sobbed and tiredly closed my eyes.
"....I love you too." He pecked my forehead and then darkness. 

Katsuki's POV:

I stared at my beautiful angel.
I kissed her lips gently and wiped her tears.
"I love you..." I got off the bed and went to grab the wraps.
After wrapping her ankle nicely, I left the room, locking the doors and taking her phone away. 
I went downstairs to make her dinner. 
"Hey, we're back!" My friends walked in after hanging out at the beach.
"Hey..."
"Is Marinette back?"
"Yea...she's resting. Leave her alone."
"Whatever."