Accident

Y/n opened her eyes to see a sleeping Mattheo next to her. She sat up and looked at the time.

She shook Mattheo, awake hurriedly. "Matt, wake up. we've missed our lessons!" Y/n said. Mattheo sat up and shrugged.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! I can't have a detention, not now!" Y/n panicked. Mattheo pulled her into a hug.

The girl yelled out in pain. Mattheo quickly let go and looked at her scared. "No, it's not you it's my tummy." She cried out.

"It doesn't matter. Don't worry about me. We need to get to lessons!" Y/n said, getting up. Mattheo took her hand as they walked to potions.

Y/n burst in apologising. Snape raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

"Pick a partner stand next to a table." Was all he said. Mattheo dragged Y/n over to the table in the far corner.

He lowered his voice as Snape started talking about a potion.

"Y/n after this, we should go to Madam Pomfery." He said. Y/n looked straight ahead at Snape. She shook her head. Mattheo sighed.

"You are in pain. Come on!" He whispered. Again, Y/n just shook her head. Mattheo gave up and tuned in on Snape.

After Snape had finished, everyone got to work.

After the lesson, Y/n walked out with Mattheo. "I really think you should go to the hospital wing." He complained.

"I'm fine, stop worrying about me it was probably just some bad food." Y/n replied, brushing it off.

Mattheo wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Thirteen next year." Y/n chatted. Mattheo listend.

They were walking down a corridor when Y/n collapsed out of nowhere. "Matt!" She gasped. Mattheo crouched down beside her. "Y/n what's wrong!" He asked.

Y/n lay on the floor groaning. Mattheo picked her up and ran to the hospital wing. He looked down at his left hand.

Blood was dripping down her thigh. He rushed in and put her on a bed, and ran over to Madam Pomfery. "Please help. She's bleeding!" He said.

Madam Pomfery rushed over and looked her up and down. She let out a short laugh and hurried Mattheo out of the hospital wing.

He waited outside impatiently. After about half an hour, Y/n came out. Mattheo ran over to her. "What happened?" He asked. Y/n took his hand. "I got my period." She said and walked down the corridor.

"She gave me some painkillers and pads." Y/n said, Not embarrassed at all.
Mattheo nodded. "I told you we should have gone to the hospital wing." He said.

Y/n shook her head, laughing. "You're always right." She mused. "Remember that in the future." He responded.

"I feel like I could tell you anything." Y/n said, leaning against Mattheo. "You can." He replied.

They walked into the common room. "Are you okay now, Y/n?" Theo asked, jumping up. Y/n nodded. Mattheo sat down and pulled Y/n down with him.

She yawned. Mattheo pulled her head gently so she was resting on his shoulder. She placed a hand on his thigh and thanked him.