Thirteen

"Happy birthday, Matt!" Y/n yelled, jumping onto him. He caught her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Morning too, you too!" He said laughing. Y/n hugged his neck. "Thirteen!" She said. He chuckled at her childish behaviour. "Isn't it annoying it's on the last day of school!" He said. The girl tutted. "So awful!" She said.

She jumped down and grabbed his hand, dragging him up to her dorm. She handed him the carefully wrapped presents. He sat down and opened them. He put on the hoodie and refused to take it off. When he saw the ring, he jumped up and hugged Y/n.

She giggled. He gave it to her to put on him. "Like we are getting married!" He said. The girl slid it onto his finger. He hugged her again. "Good thing it's a Saturday!" He said. They walked down stairs hand in hand.

He sat on the sofa and unwrapped the boys' presents.

They all went to Hogsmede to celebrate.
They went into the sweet shop. Mattheo bought some wine drops and some chocolate bombs. He handed the Y/n the chocolate bombs. "What!" She said. "It's yours. Take it as a thank you." He said. Y/n took his hand and squeezed it.

"Chocolate bomb anyone?" Y/n asked handing round the packet. The boys took some. They hummed their thanks. The train rattled along the track. Y/n played snap with Theo, and Mattheo watched her.

The train stopped, and they all trudged off. Y/n took Mattheos' hand and ran to Mattheos' parents. "Sleepover!" She shouted excitedly.

They got to the house, and his parents sat them down on the sofa. "Rules." His mum said. "One. Eat as much food as possible. Preferably at midnight!" His dad said winking. "Two. Have fun, and remember, there is a game called Pillow Fighting!" His mum said. Mattheo and Y/n nodded.

They ran upstairs hand in hand and into Mattheos' room. There were two blown up beds on the floor with loads of blankets and cushions. Sweets were thrown all over the room. They ran about.

Mattheo jumped up on a chair. Y/n had her back turned to him. As he jumped towards her, she turned around. They both fell to the ground. Mattheo was on top of her. Y/n laughed.

He rolled off of her. She threw a sweet at him. Mattheo lay down on his back and watched Y/n try to juggle the sweets. They kept falling on her head. She gave up and lay down. Mattheo pulled her closer to him. He held her hand and smiled at her.

"This is so fun!" She said. He nodded. She turned on her side. They soon fell asleep. Y/ns arm draped over Mattheos stomach.