Nagini

The brunette approached the old building.

She knocked on the door, and a familiar face answered.

The old lady from years ago when Mattheo had played a prank on her.

The girl took a deep breath and smiled.

"Hello, is my dad in?" The girl asked. The lady walked closer to the girl.

"Yes, follow me, dear." The lady said. She grabbed Y/ns wrist tightly and clicked her fingers.

When Y/n tried to speak, nothing came out.

The lady dragged her through a garden and down a ladder underground.

Y/n tried to free her wrist, but the lady wouldn't let go.

Y/n was led into a dark room.

The old lady pushed her in and slammed the door behind her.

"Hey!" Y/n yelled. She clutched her throat, realising she could talk again.

The teenager turned around. A bright light turned on.

"Hello, my dear." Her father said. Y/ns eyes widened. In the corner, Mattheos' parents were lying, still.

"What have you done!" Y/n shouted. "Calm down, my angel. I warmed you about going back to him. This is your fault. Y/n. You caused this. Now come to me." He said and extended his arms.

Y/n shook her head. "No, no, no, I did this! This is all my fault. What have I done!" The girl said, falling to her knees.

"Yes. Correct." Her father said.

Her vision started going cloudy. She screamed.

Her dad walked over to her.

She stood up. "What have you done to me!" She yelled.

"I haven't done anything. This was all you." He said. Y/n pushed him. He stumbled.

"STOP THIS NOW YOU BRAT!" He thundered.

Y/n fell back in shock at his sudden outburst. 

The doors burst open. A huge snake glided in.

"Ah, Nagini right on time. Finish her." He said.

The snake hissed and slithered over to where Y/n was lying.

"Father, forgive me!" Y/n cried out as the snake advanced at her.

"This is because of you." He said and started laughing.

Nagini was getting closer and closer. Y/n scrambled up. She raised her wand.

Her wand flew out of her hand and into her father's.

"Nice try." He chuckled.

Y/n turned back to the snake. It rose into the air and then suddenly turned into the old lady.

"He's on his way. He is coming, and you will be saved, but in critical conditions." She said in her husky voice.

Her dad looked suddenly angry. "What are you talking about! Who is he! Tell me you worthless animal!" He yelled.

The lady turned back into the snake. Nagini struck Y/n in the chest. The girl fell to the ground. Nagini struck again this time in the neck.

But before she could bite the bloody teenager again, Mattheo, Blaise, Pansy, Lorenzo, and Draco stormed in.

Mattheo ran over shooting spells at the gigantic snake.

"One of you help Y/n!" He shouted. Pansy ran over to Y/n and dragged her out of the room.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you are alive!" She said and wiped away her tears.

Y/ns eyes rolled back into her head, and the last thing she heard was Pansy yelling and crying.

Mattheo heard Pansy yelling and fired one last spell at the snake, making it burst into flames.

He sprinted out of the room and found Pansy crying next to an unconscious Y/n.

"What happened!" He said, kneeling down next to Y/n.

"She just passed out, and then I found a huge bite on her chest and look at her neck!" She sobbed.

Mattheo lifted up her top and saw nothing but blood.

He cursed and held onto Y/ns cold hand.

"Pansy, get the others and apparate out of her as soon as possible!" He said and apparated with Y/n.

He ran into the hospital wing.

He put Y/n onto a bed and yelled for Madame Pomfery.

She ran out of her office and gasped at the sight of Mattheo covered in Y/ns blood.

She pushed him out of the way and sent him out. Mattheo refused to leave.

Madame Pomfery soon gave up and let him sit on a chair next to the bed.

She quickly got to work wrapping bandages around Y/n and added bits of potions to her wounds.

After she had finished, she turned to Mattheo.

"She is on the brink of death. But because of you acting quickly, she might live." She explained.

Mattheos face paled. He grabbed onto the girls hand as tears spilt down his face.

Madame Pomfery quietly left.

"Y/n, you can't leave me! I love you. I've loved you since I first met you! Please come back to me." He cried.

Pansy and the boys walked in. Mattheo quickly wiped away his tears.

"How is she?" Pansy asked. "She should be okay." He said. Blaise patted his back. Lorenzo sniffed.

They left after a while to go to sleep. Mattheo fell asleep on his chair, and Madam Pomfery came in and smiled at the sight.

She secretly wanted them to end up together. She chuckled and checked up on Y/n before leaving.