Games

Y/n and Mattheo sat in silence at a table.

Detention.

Snape sat at his desk, scribbling down on a piece of parchment.

Y/n glared straight ahead. She knew Mattheo was watching her. She was nervous.

"I'm going to a meeting stay here and no funny business!" He said and strode out of the room.

Mattheo stood up and sat himself next to the brunette. She looked down at the desk.

"What?" The girl asked. Mattheo didn't look up. The girl finally looked up to face Mattheo.

He was watching her. "I said what!" She snapped.

He shrugged. "Nothing." He replied. Y/n sighed and leant back on her chair.

A few minutes passed. The two sat in silence.

"Y/n. I'm bored." Mattheo said. "And? What do you want me to do! Kiss you!" The girl said sarcasticly.

Mattheo raised his brows. "That would be nice." He replied.

Y/n laughed. He smiled. "Never, Riddle." She said, smirking. She stood up and walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" Mattheo asked, standing up. "Getting out." She replied.

"I'm coming too." He said and walked over. They ran out. Mattheo grabbed Y/ns hand as they ran.

He dragged her into the library.

"What now?" Y/n said out of breath.

Mattheo let go of her hand. "No idea." He responded.

"Ugh, I hope no one's in here." Y/n said. "Why's that princess?" Mattheo asked.

"So no one hears this." She said and walked towards him. He raised a brow.

She leaned in. They were inches away when Y/n raised her hand and slapped his face.

Mattheo groaned in pain and clutched his face.

"Thought I would kiss you?" She laughed. "Who wouldn't." He replied, grinning.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You are cold." He said, rubbing his cheek. "Aww, too bad." She responded.

Mattheo walked over to her and pushed her against a bookshelf.

Her breath left her body. He put a hand on the bookshelf beside her head.

He got closer and closer. Then, he swerved away when he was centermeters away.

"Sike." He said and turned away. "Idiot!" Y/n said.

"Right now, we are literally just playing a game of making the other person want you more." He said.

"For one person." Y/n said. "I know you like me." He said.

"Nope." Y/n responded. "Really." He replied. "So you wouldn't want me to kiss you right now?" He said.

"Well. No." Y/n said, smirking. "Damn it!" He said and smashed his lips against hers.

Y/n kissed back. He pulled away. "See! I knew you liked me." He said.

"I just want to tease you. So I can break your heart." She replied.

"Maybe I will break yours!" He answered.

Y/n chuckled, then stopped. "No one could ever and will break my heart." She said seriously.

She then walked out of the library. Mattheo watched her.