The Task

Mattheo went to Snape the next day.

He was at his desk, marking some papers. The man looked up at the boy.

"What is it, Riddle? If it's about the task the dark Lord asked you to do, I can't help." He said.

Mattheo gritted his teeth. "I don't need help. It's easy." He growled. Snape raised a brow.

"Look, it's about Y/n." He said. Snape sighed. "I don't know why she's back her dad was supposed to take care of her. He obviously didn't do a good job." Snape snapped.

"Shut up! I was going to ask if we could be together in the project. Her current partner, Theodore, was trying to touch her!" Mattheo yelled, slamming his fist on the desk.

"Yes, that's fine. Theodore can go with your partner. Now hurry along and make sure you do it!" Snape said.

The boy walked out angrily and went off to find Theo and Y/n.

He found Theo snogging a girl against the wall. The girl seemed confused and scared.

Mattheo grabbed Theodores' shoulder and ripped him off the crying girl.

Y/n ran over to the girl and hugged her. Mattheo punched Theos face angrily.

"Leave her alone!" The angry boy shouted. Theodore punched him back.

They started wrestling, and a huge crowd gathered around.

Y/n pushed the distressed girl to the side and ran towards the two boys.

"Oi!" She yelled. They didn't stop. Y/n pushed Theodore off of Mattheo and backed him up against the wall.

"Right, you peice of trash, we need to talk!" She snarled, pressing his finger on his chest.

Theo smirked and licked his lips. Y/n slapped him.

"Wipe that idiotic look of your fat face and listen up!" She hissed. Theodore looked terrified.

"If I catch you near another girl, I will personally rip off your tongue, and if you're lucky, all your limbs!" The furious girl spat.

Mattheo walked over. "Now run off before I change my mind and do it anyway!" She yelled.

Theo sprinted off. Y/n dusted off her skirt and turned around.

Everyone was looking at her in awe and shock.

Mattheo went towards her. "I um was going to tell you before this happened that Theo is with my partner and me and you are together for the project instead." He said.

Y/n nodded and walked off to her friends.