Theo

"Pansy, I want what we used to be! So close we aren't weirded out by each other!" The brunette sighed.

"Well, I mean, that's gone. You both ruined it." Pansy said, getting into her bed.

"Theo changed to. I hate it he used to be so sweet." Y/n wailed.

"Yeah, he's just a freak now. Eversince that night." Pansy said, yawning.

Y/n sat up quickly, almost falling off of her bed.

"What did you just say!" She said.

Pansy looked at her friend, confused. "I said he changed after what happened." She responded.

"What! What happened!" Y/n asked, jumping off the bed and running over to Pansy.

"Uh, well, it was a long time ago, not long after you left, actually. So one night we were all together and he like froze and we all stopped and started to get scared. He then unfroze and acted like nothing had happened." Pansy explained.

"He must have just liked to realise how hot I was and started to sleep with every girl just to get to me." Pansy joked.

"No, no, no!" Y/n shouted, clutching her sweating palms to her head.

Pansy stopped laughing. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"No!" The brunette yelled. "How could I be so stupid!" She cried out.

"My Dad, I'm actually going to kill him!" The brunette said, busrting into tears.

Pansy sat there shocked. "Y/n! What's going on." She said, reaching out to her crying friend.

"My Dad, when he was hitting me, he said that he was going to hurt one of my friends. He said that me crying wouldn't change anything as it was what he had wanted to do for a while. He must have done something to Theo. I might be wrong it could have just been a threat." Y/n said.

The girl suddenly stood up and ran out of the room.

She burst into Mattheos' dorm. He wasn't there, but Theodore was.

"Theodore, please remember! This isn't you." The girl said, running over to the boy.

He looked at her.

He stood up. Y/n looked up at him. "What are you talking about?" He spat.

Y/n grabbed a book and smashed it down onto his head. He fell to the floor as Mattheo came in.

"Uh, why have you murdered him?" He asked, walking over.

"He's under the imperius curse or something Pansy told me about the night he froze and stuff. I remembered something someone had told me, and it clicked." Y/n said, not facing Mattheo.

"Yes, but that doesn't explain why you just knocked him out." Mattheo said.

"I'm not sure why I did either. But help me think of something to see if we can help." Y/n pleaded.

"Look, Y/n. Look at me." Mattheo said and turned Y/n to face him. His hands on her shoulders.

"He isn't under any curses or spells. He's hit puberty and decided that he likes traumatising girls. Hot ones." Mattheo said.

"No! He's not. He wouldn't do that! Not the Theo I know." Y/n said.

"Y/n listen! He's changed. Everyone's different. We all grew up! So did you." Mattheo said.

Y/n launched herself onto Mattheo.

He stumbled back. She hugged him. He hugged her back.

"I have to go. I need to talk to my parents." Y/n said and let go of Mattheo.

"No, you don't. You need to stay here. Don't leave us all again!" He said.

"Bye, I will come back, I promise." The girl said and kissed the boy on the cheek.

She then left. Matteo kicked Theo in anger and flopped on the bed.