Mattheo Riddle

Y/n pushed open the doors and walked in. She sat at the Slytherin table next to Pansy. Pansy hugged her. "Wow, you look amazing!" Pansy said. "You too!" Y/n replied.

The doors opened, and the slytherin boys came in. Y/n scanned the group for Mattheo. Her eyes widened when she saw him. "Oh my gosh, Pansy." She said. "I know their so hot!" She whispered. "Mattheo." Was all the brunette said. "You should say hi!" Pansy said.

The girl shook her head. "That would be awkward." She said sadly. She had missed Mattheo terribly. Her dad had banned her from writing to him again as he had found a boy he wanted her to marry. Y/n had refused and wrote a letter to Dumbledoor.

The boys sat down at the table. Y/n watched Mattheo. All the girls were. Y/n got up and grabbed Pansy. She went to her lesson.

It was transfiguration. Someone was sitting in her usal seat. She strode over. "Excuse me, can you please move." She said. The boy looked up at her. It was Mattheo. "Why should I?" He responded. "Because that's my seat." The girl replied. "This isn't 'your' seat." He said. "Fine!" Y/n said and sat next to him. "I was saving that seat!" He said. "It's not 'yours' to save." She said.

Mattheo rolled his eyes.

"Staring problem?" Y/n said, turning to Mattheo, who was watching her carefully. "No. I just recognise you. I don't know why." He said bluntly. The girl shrugged.

"Shut up." She said. "You were the one that started!" He shot back. "You are so annoying!" Y/n said. "Says you!" He replied.

"Mr Riddle and Miss Y/l/n, stop talking!" Mcgonagal shouted.

Mattheos eyes widend. He looked at Y/n. "Y/n?" He said. The girl looked at him. She slowly nodded. "It's Mattheo!" He said. "I know." She replied and looked down at her book.

The Bell rang before Mattheo could say anything else. Y/n got up and walked off. He followed after her.

He ran up and pushed her into an empty classroom.

"Yes?" Y/n said. "Why did you stop sending letters!" He snapped. "I can't say." Y/n stutterd. He shoved her against the wall. "Riddle, get off me." She muttered. "You changed." He said. Y/n raised a brow. "And you haven't?" She retorted.

Mattheo groaned. "What." Y/n said. "I have changed. In ways you wouldn't approve of." He said. She shrugged. "Who am I to tell you what you can and can't do." She said.

Mattheo let go of her. She nodded and walked off.

"Pansy!" Y/n shouted and ran to her. "What!" She said. "Me and Mattheo talked. In class, he recognised me but couldn't remember until Mcgonagal told us off." Y/n said out of breath. Pansy squeeled. "Yes, but. We have a hate relationship now." Y/n shrugged.

"What! Why?" Pansy said. "He's mad. I stopped writing to him two and a half years ago." Y/n explained. "Did you tell him?" Pansy said. Y/n shook her head.