Chapter 1

Anna woke up to the news of being selected to her dream University. She was moving to USA for that. She was going to study medicine over there in the states. Her program was designed in a way that students were given some homes and families with whom they would live for the next 4 years.

"I'm so nervous about meeting the family with whom I'm going to live"Anna was thinking to herself.
" Will they accept me? Will they be nice to me? Will they do anything wrong to me" every sort of question was troubling Anna at that moment, but with that she arrived at the airport.

She oredered a cab, and then went to the destined home.

Anna reached there. It is a very beautiful home. She is amazed by its simplicity and beauty. Anna is a very simple and minimalist girl. Anna is going to love that house.

Anna rings the bell, a small girl who was looking about 14 year old opened the door

Anna rings the bell, a small girl who was looking about 14 year old opened the door. "Is Mr. Hemmings home?", Anna asked the girl. "Dad!! Someone is at the door to see you" small girl yelled in her living room. "Coming!!"a man yelled back.
Gosh!! Why are they yelling so much!? Anna thought to herself.

"He is coming, btw my name's Lily" said the small girl.

"Nice to meet you, myself Anna."

Luke came downstairs
Luke - hello miss.?!

Anna - Hello Mr Hemmings, myself Miss Anna, studying at Orlando University.... Anna is about to complete her sentence but she was interrupted by Luke. "Ohhh!! Welcom welcome,sry i forgot today was the day of your arrival, pls come inside get comfortable"

Anna was suddenly overwhelmed by this, she smiled and came inside and situated herself on the couch.

A strange man came from a different room who introduced himself to be Calum, he is Luke's best friend and colleague and he also lives here. I wonder if their wives live here too.

Luke ended the long silence by offering me some tea which I happily accepted cuz who doesn't like tea.

"Let's get going! I'll show you your room, you must be tired, take some rest and come back around 7 for dinner", Like said to me.

I giggled and replied with a yes.

Lily being very sweet and helpful took one of my baggage and took me to my room staright.

"If you need anything, literally anything then just call me, my room is the one diagonal to your room", Lily said.

I entered the room..and it was already decorated and all the furniture was already placed and ready.

and it was already decorated and all the furniture was already placed and ready

It's just what I need, a cozy bed, and a study table with it. I'm loving it.

The jet lag is just hitting me right now. The fuck!! My heads' killing me.
I took a pill and slept for some hours.

I woke up as someone was knocking on my door. I looked around and checked the time, it was 8.30 pm.. i overslept.

I opened the door to face a concerned looking Calum.

"What happened Anna, are you ok?"Calum said

"Yes, yes I'm fine, I just overslept", Anna said

Calum - you don't look ok. Tell me if you are not feeling good

Anna- I was having a headache so I took a pill, and slept..sorry i didn't mean to bother you.

Calum- you should have told me or Luke before, can you show me which pill you took.

Anna handed Calum the pill she took.

Calum- do you have a priscription for this pain killer pill

Anna is now fucked up, "no" she replied with confused face "but why?" she asked.

Calum- not all pain killers are taken whenever you want, some can affect you if not taken in proper doses.

Anna was now not having it. Anna was kinda angered and confused.

" Are you a doctor to tell me what I should take or not"Anna said furiously.

"Ohhh yes dear", Calum replied.
"And you are going to have a great time with me being your professor, good luck with that"he stated.

Calum - come down for dinner in 10 mins

He said and left, laughing at Anna

Anna just stood there, knowing she made a pretty dumb impression in front of her teacher.