Chapter 5

I'm not an orange juice person
.
.
While having breakfast I could see Lily and she was having very little to no breakfast.
I mean she is eating too little. It's not good looking at her weight and height she is fairly thin.
Nvm
.
.
Calum spoke - Lily eat your breakfast otherwise I'll inform your dad

Lily - pls don't tell him

Calum - you have to eat Lily, what's the matter

Lily - You just don't get that Uncle Calum, pls don't tell him

Calum - I'm going to call Luke right away

Woah!! It was turning into a huge argument and I may not be the right person to step in, but I was once her age and can tell it's hard being a teenager, but I can also see that Calum just cares about her.

Lily just got up from her seat "do whatever you want" saying this she went in her room

Ok Anna you seating here ideally won't help, go and talk to her

I got up from my seat "I'll try talking to her" I said this to Calum

He just gave me a sad smile, which said if u can do it pls do it i would be more happy.

I was knocking on Lily's door, "Lily, it's me Anna, can I come in?"

No reply

"Lily, I'm opening the door, and coming in"

Still no reply

I opened the door, and saw Lily, sitting on the bed, her eyes full of tears, trying her best to not shed off tears that were formed.

I went ahead, I sat beside her on her bed.

I hold her hand

"I know what you are feeling, I can understand your pain, I was once your age too, you can share with me, I promise I won't tell anyone unless and until you want me to"

After saying she looked and me, and started crying, I know baby I know, I can feel your pain but you have to open up to me. I said all this in my mind.

Lily - you are the first person who said to me that you can feel my pain

Anna - it's ok, pls talk to me, why are you not eating properly

Lily - be-cause,, I'm not good looking, I'm fat, I'm ugly

Anna - who said this to you dear, no you are not fat or ugly, tell me who is putting all this things in your head

No reply

Anna - were some girls in your school who said this to you?

Lily nodded

I sighed
"You don't have to listen to them, they are the mean girls, they are saying this because they are jealous of you, what I saw you the day I came was a very sweet, kind and compassionate girl"

" You are very beautiful not just in your appearance but in your heart as well, baby you should appreciate it"

"Your dad and uncles are immensely worried about you, they will go restless if something happens to you, you are their lifeline"

"Please Lily don't ever listen to other's opinions, that don't matter"

"I was also bullied back in my middle school, and I stopped eating, it was so severe that I was admitted and was near to my deathbed"

"And can still see the faces of my family and parents filled with tears and anger cuz they were not able to protect me sooner"

" I saw them feeling helpless and felt bad from them, and i realised that they matter the most to me, and I had to recover and push myself for them, I'm here because of them"

"I don't want you to see such bad days, that is why I'm sharing my story with you, pls Lily not for yourself or me but for your dad, Luke and for your Uncles"

Lily was crying and crying
Telling her my story I never realised that I was in tears rn.
She hugged me tightly, "I'm sorry this happened to you, you are fighter Anna" now I was crying

"Thanks for being with me" Lily said.

Now we both stopped crying, "should we eat now" I said.

Lily - yes

Anna - and also i want you to apologise to Calum

Lily - yes I would do that

Calum's POV

I have being tough on Anna since the day she came here for no reason but after yesterday's incident I'm a bit worried about her.
Ashton told us that she is anemic as well.

During breakfast she looked a bit tired but still better than yesterday, I can see that she is pale.

And here is my Lily, again not eating, I'm just worried about her, i tried everything to make her to eat but she somehow manages to refuse.

She showed me a very bad attitude and ran up to her room.

That's when Anna said that she will talk to her.

She doesn't know how much of stubborn Lily she, it takes us hours and hours to convince her to eat, what can she do when she knows her only for a day. Not even a day.

Rn I'm on the couch just doing some work.

I saw Lily and Anna coming in the hall.

Lily came to me, "I'm so sorry uncle Calum for speaking rudely to you, I won't do this again, and I'll eat properly from now onwards" .

What the actual fuck.
Anna did magic or what on her. Omg. I need to tell this. How. Wow. I'm amazed by her now.

" It's ok baby, i understand, let's have breakfast you wait I'll heat it up for you and bring for both of you" I said

"Uncle you do your work I'll heat it up and for both of us" Lily said.

"Ok as you wish Lily, be careful " I said to her.

She went to the kitchen smiling. I smiled while watching her go.

My eyes shifted to Anna who was looking very tired rn, she sat on the other side of couch, the was she sat down looked like she was very exhausted.

That's when it hit me, she is fucking anemic.

I went to her, "Anna, you feeling ok?"

She just nodded, but her face and body language said something very different.
Anna was using her hand as a support to sit rn, it's not a good sign. She was not very responsive.

"Anna I know you are not doing well, I want you to lie down for me"

I helped her to lie down and she did so cuz she was really tired. She was hyperventilating again a bit.

"Take some deep breaths for me Anna, you will feel good, I'm here nothing will happen"

I started taking her pulse as well and guided her to take deep breaths.

Lily came in.

"What happened to her" she said.

"She is not well, dw nothing will happen" " Lily can you call Ashton rn"

She did as I asked her to do so.

Ashton picked up the call
"Hey Calum, why u calling?"

"Anna's not doing well, she's concious but not very much responsive, pls get her tablets on your way to home, I'll just give her some electrolyte water rn"

"I'll, I'll, call me right away if anything happens" Ashton said and hanged up the call.

Lily can you stay with Anna, I'll be back with some water for her.

Lily nodded, took her hand in her hand and started rubbing it.
She cared for her.