Chapter 8

All 3 entered.
.
.
.
They came with a smile.

Calum - Anna I brought some snacks for u

(Calum's mind - i know Luke hates having or giving snacks while someone is sick, but I am not giving her anything that is bad for her health, she will be fine)

For some reason Luke was glaring at
Calum but meh nvm.

Calum came to me and sat near me "here i brought some food for you, I got you pancakes and yogurt"

Before I could say anything Luke spoke "Calum you are giving her pancakes, seriously, yogurt is ok but pancakes that sugary thing"

"It's just a small pancake, it won't hurt her , plus no one wants to eat an omelet or salad when they are sick " Calum said.

"Actually he is very strict when it some to eating food while being sick that is why he is saying that" Ashton said this to me.

Micheal went near Luke, he hold both of his arms on the back side "he can't stop you now, enjoy your meal"

They were all laughing at this.

They are so funny and happy.

I finished my meal.

It was late evening now.

We are all now in car heading back to home. Calum is driving the car.

As soon as we reached home, Luke and Ashton took me to my room.

"Get some rest, if you need anything just yell out our names, don't even think for a moment " Luke said this me with a smile.

"Sure" i replied.

He patted my head, tucked me in my bed and went to sleep.

Soon I drifted into dreamland.

.
.
.

I woke up around 7.30.

I roamed around the house to look for everyone, but no one was there. I called out names. But no one responded. I felt a wave of panic consume me, I can't breath, everything's blurry
Omg what is happening

Nd suddenly I woke up.

" It's just a dream, just a dream Anna"

"Breath Anna breath"

"It's ok"

Someone kept saying this to me, and it was not just one person but multiple voices

I came to my senses and I recognised those voices

It was Luke and Calum

I was rn in my bed, Calum was supporting my back, my head was resting on his chest.

Luke looked at me concern fully and gave me a warm smile

"It's ok, I'm here for you, Calum too"

"I- i- i had a bad dream"

"I know I know, take it easy, it's just a dream"Luke said

Calum was rubbing my shoulder, giving me the best comfort I could ask for.

Lily came from to my room with a bag. "Dad here is your bag"

"Are u ok Anna" she asked

"Yes I'm ok now, I just had a bad dream"

"She is going to be ok, Lily go get ready for school" Calum said.

Luke went through his back for somethings , as he was doing so Calum started talking to me so I stopped paying attention to him. "We both had a word with Ashton yesterday and we think we should get you a full checkup before your academics s start" Calum said.

"I'm ok, I don't think so I need that, all these things that happened to me are maybe because I just came to a new place and it's hard for my body to adjust " i defended myself

"It happens everytime I go to a new place" I added

"But you know it's not a good thing" he said

"We won't do anything right now, it's just that we need to get your blood sample"

Wtf they think I have.. HIV
Maybe I'm thinking wrong
Maybe they are actually concerned.

"I - but - why - I mean-- " I was lost on words.

"Are u scared of needles" Calum asked just to make sure i don't have any phobia.

"No not scared, but not a fan too, I can handle it"

He giggled saying ok.

Now I turned to Luke.
Damn, man was ready to take my blood with all this gloves on, they did a good job in distracting me.

Calum is still holding on me, he touched my forehead and looked to Luke "no fever"

Luke went on taking my pulse. I don't know why he gave a mischievous look to Calum.

Is something concerning 😐

"Can u remove your tshirt just so I can have a good listen" luke said

"If you are now comfortable then it's ok"

I was wearing a sports bra under so it's ok

"I can" I replied. Removed my thick warm  tshirt . Removing it made me realised that it was fucking cold outside without it.

"It won't take long" he said to me with a sorry look.

He placed the diaphragm of his stethoscope on my chest and start listening.

He just examined my heart and lungs for 5 mins, and that's when I realised he is cardiologist. Ofcrs he will do that.

"Everything's fine" he said with a simle.

It was a relief

Then he took my blood. It wasn't a daunting task

Everything's done.

Now I'm on the couchs watching some movie with Luke.

He decided to stay in today with me

"We will be seeing Ashton in this office today in the noon" "are u ok with that"

"Yes I'm fine"
.
.
.