Chapter 2

After Calum went Anna was found dumb headed. She went to the dining hall for dinner only to find out that there were more 2 men other than Luke and Calum in that room.

Calum - Anna pls sit here

Anna sat while Luke was heating up the food.

Calum - How are you feeling? Nd pls be honest with me. You are living in this house and we have the right to know what is wrong?

Anna - it's that, I'm just jet lagged nd don't feel good even after taking that pain killer.

Unknown man spoke up - can u tell exactly how you are feeling.

Anna - idk! Kind of dizzy and kind of anxious nd headache too.

Calum said - Ashton ("the unknown man"), ...nd just gave Ashton a look.

Ashton- sry i forgot to introduce myself, myself Ashton I'm luke and Calum's best friend nd this other gentleman is Michael.

Michael and Anna exchanged a wave.
All of a sudden Anna felt like the room was spinning, she was trying hard but was not able to compose that feeling nd spoke to Luke who was standing just beside her - I--i d--do--dont fe--eel g--ood,
While stuttering.

Luke held her by her waist and took her to the couch and layed her there.

He tapped her face- Anna hey hey open your eyes , don't close it don't close it.

Ashton came from the other side and he started rubbing her hands and legs to wake her up

Anna was kinda of hyperventilating a while ago, which was seizing rn.
Luke - Anna take deep breaths, everything is ok, you are ok, just take deep breaths

Anna did as she was told to follow and was more awake now .