Chapter 6

Anna's POV

I came with Lily back to the hall where Calum was working on this laptop.

Lily apologized to him and they had a good exchange of words.

While they were talking I started feeling a bit sick.

It was hard for me to stand rn, my ears were ringing. Calum came to me and he  started asking me how I was feeling.

I just nodded, but I was feeling out of breath just like last time.
I can't process anything rn.

I can see Lily kneeling down near the couch and rubbing my hands, from the door Calum came with a glass of water.

Calum helped me to sit up and gave me the water.

"You feeling ok" Calum asked

"Yes a bit" i replied still very feel very exhausted.

"Keep sipping on this water I'll be right back" saying this he left the room.

After a while he came back, "Anna I called Luke and told him about you, as he is your guardian he thinks it would be better to get you checked once"Calum said to me.

"Yes I'll" i replied

"I'll take you to hospital rn" Calum said

"Like right now" I'm really not in the mood.

Calum - yes, we have decided to take you to Ashton, are you with him being your doctor

This is the least I could ask. He cared for me last time as well, I'm ok with that.

"Yes I'm ok with that"

"Lily, get the things that you need we are going to the hospital for Anna" Calum said this to Lily who was rn busy having her breakfast.

Car ride was pretty much exhausting as well, I can't stand it, It's very suffocating as well.

"Calum can you open the windows pls"

He opened the windows and I just rested my head on the headrester. It felt good.

Soon the car stopped. Calum came to my side and helped me out of the car. Calum had a good grip on me so I won't fall, and we made our way to the building.

We all went through passages and passages and at last we stopped at a door which read, Dr. Luke Hemmings Cardiologist.

Woah I never knew he was a cardiologist. Damn.

We entered his cabin.

There was good couch in his cabin

There was good couch in his cabin. Ohhh I want to go and sleep there. I can feel fever kicking in rn. As I entered his cabin, I shivered to the sudden coldness of his cabin. The smell made me dizzy. This isn't good.

Luke came rushing from his chair to me, he took me from Calum strong grip and got me settled on the couch.

Luke's POV

Calum called me and told me about Anna's situation. I told him to bring her over to the hospital. Honestly I should be the one looking after her at home.

They must be coming here anytime soon.

My cabin's door opened, Lily came in, her face did not show any happiness, she looked worried.

And then Calum entered with Anna. He had to support her to stand and walk. I was not knowing her condition is this bad. I went on rushing to her. Took her from Calum's hands and took her to the couch.

I felt her forehead, "she's burning Calum, get a thermometer for me", her pulse was high, her breathing was  fast than usual.

I paged Ashton right away.

Calum gave me the thermometer.
It read 104.7 °C .

"Her temp is 104.7, she's running a really high fever" this explained why she is very disoriented as well.

I can tell she is not even understanding anything I'm saying right now.

"Calum help me to take her to the bed"

Calum and I took her to the exam bed.
Ashton came at he right moment and with him Micheal came as well.

"What happened to her" asked Ashton out of breath.

"She's running a really hight fever, 104.7, her pulse is high, bp is low, breathing is fast, she's kind of disoriented too"

"Micheal bring fever reducer"Ashton ordered .

.
.
.