Chapter 4

Anna's POV

I woke up feeling quite better than yesterday,but I was still very fatigued .

I stayed on my bed for a while, scrolled through my Instagram and saw my friends having parties and fun back in my home country. I miss them. I miss my parents. But these people took my good care yesterday. I am glad I found such good people.

I pulled myself together and went to the dining room, where I was greeted by Lily, "good morning Anna, how are you?" She was concerned "dad told me that you weren't feeling well yesterday and even fainted" oh God she is really sweet ," do u need something or should I call someone"
, she was speaking nonstop and giving me no chance to speak.

I finally spoke to her "I'm alright now, don't worry, and no need to call anyone I'm fine"

"Remember not to take any pill of your choice when u feel like it" someone spoke from behind, i knew who it was, non other than the devil himself Calum, he hates me or what.

I turned around to face him " yes I'll keep that in mind"

"Calum leave the poor girl,. it's ok mistakes happen and the good thing is  nothing happened we managed it, so leave it" Ashton spoke coming from upstairs.

Thank god Ashton came to my rescue.

"How you feeling Anna, you still look a bit sick, and yes this time no lying other wise I will join Calum and will continue lecturing you." Ashton said.

I guess I spoke too soon to good about Ashton.

"I feel better than yesterday, just a bit tired" I spoke

Ashton - Let's see how well you do during the whole day, someone will be at home all the time so dw about anything
Ashton said this with a warm smile.

And he left.

Calum - Anna breakfast is ready, have a seat

Calum and Lily both were sitting on a dining chairs, ready to have the breakfast.

Yess, breakfast pls, I'm starving

I gave Calum a small smile and went ahead to have breakfast with them.

I had pancakes and a mango juice. I'm not a orange juice person.