Chapter 7

"Michael bring the fever reducer" Ashton ordered
.
.
.
Micheal left the room.

"Anna keep your eyes open dear"

Ashton checked her lungs and heart. She was not even listening to any of his instructions rn.

"Take some deep breaths with me" Ashton said

"Anna try sweetheart pls try"

She was not in a good state. Poor baby.

Micheal came back with the meds. Ashton started an IV on her. And she then now she is sleeping.

It's been 25 mins. Lily and Calum both are in my cabin.
Micheal and Ashton left due to work.

Anna started moving a bit. I went closer to her and sat on the chair beside her.

She slowly opened her eyes, tried adjusting to the light in the room. I grabbed her wrist, quietly taking her pulse.
It is 114 beats per min, it's quite high. Her breathing rate is 22 breaths per min, it is also high.

She is starting blankly at me, I am not going to disturb her rn, I will just go on with taking her vitals.

I grabbed my stethoscope, I'm listening to her heart and lungs. Sounds ok to me.

I took my penlight, nd flashed it in her eye. Just checking how her pupils are reacting. It's good too.

Will lastly check her eyes for any anemia.

I checked and can clearly say that she is anemic, which I for a fact know.

Need to remind Ashton about getting her iron tablets priscription.

I felt her forehead, which is less warm now.

"How u feeling now sweetheart?"

"Umm..ok.. I feel better" she replied.

Calum came from my back and took a seat on the other side.

"What do u want to eat, u were not able to have your breakfast in the morning, you must be hungry" Calum asked her.

She ate nothing since morning.
"Are u fucking kidding me Calum. She had nothing"

"I ate a bit" Anna said

"It was a small bite" Calum said

"Then what happened?!"

"I'll explain that to you afterwards Luke" Calum said

Wth is going on idk

Anyways.

Shifting my focus to Anna

"Calum go get her some fruits"

"Yes boss, on your commant" Calum replied with a dramatic salute which made Anna giggle.

She looks sweet while laughing

Nd then Calum left.

Lily on the other side, was now sleeping on the couch.

I went on talking with Anna about her past health history.

I just learnt that she has a low immune system and she's anemic. And have no allergies, only good part.

Anna's POV

I woke up and I felt good but was tired to even talk.

Luke was just beside the bed. He started doing some stuff on me till I was more away.

Calum came and told him that I had no breakfast today.
Nd now he is sent to bring something for me to eat.

I shared my medical history with Luke. He is just caring nd gives very dad vibes to me cuz he is a dad.

Door opened.

Micheal, Ashton and Calum all entered.
.
.