Chapter 10

Calum entered the room
.
.
.
He entered with a faint and concernful smile.

"How u doing now"

"I'm doing well, I feel good"

"It's good,.wumm..hey I wanted to apologise to u for being rude the very first day u came here, I don't know what got into me, pls forgive me for my reckless behaviour" he said to me.

Omg. I was shocked.
But I was happy too. I'm kind of egoist person..well who isn't in today's time.
But I should still act humble.

"No it's ok, u said that cuz u were right and I was wrong"

"Hope u forgive me?"

"It's nothing to apologise for, u did right back then"

"Ok let's sum it up right now, let's discuss something else, u r starting your school in 4 days, how u feeling about that"

Oh boyyy he hit me with that question out of all the other questions in the world. Like ask my favourite movie or series or food. But no he has to ask me about starting school.
Damn it..
Idk how i feel about it.
I'm hell like scared rn.
Answer him he's just staring at u rn.

"Umm..idk.. it's mix feeling"

"And it's perfectly normal"

Wow he's answer is very short but still it helped me a lot in a min.
I just smiled at him.

"Just in case you are bored and want to watch a movie or something, you can join us in the living room, how that sounds" he asked me.

"Sounds good me"

"Let's get going"

He helped me getting out of my bed, cus I still had some weakness.
He wrapped his hands around my shoulders, gave me support and brought me to the couch where everyone was sitting.
I mean everyone
I think it's a family movie night today.

Luke got up from his seat and held my hands and got me situated in the couch.

Lily brought a blanket for me. It was very soft and cozy blanket .

Micheal came to me and handed me over some grapes "this is not our usual movie snacks, it's mostly Cheetos and nuggets, but if I would have given that to you then Ashton and Luke both would have wipped my ass" he said laughing at me

I was laughing hard with him as well as Lily.

Ashton- he loves to spoil everyone with junk food, he himself is a big fan of junk as well

Luke raised this head "who said junk food, no junk food will be allowed in this house, I'm very strict" he said .

Micheal nugged his head near me "yes. He is strict. Have a great time living with him"

At this point I was just hiding my mouth and laughing with Micheal.

The movie started. And I slept after a while watching movie

.
.
.