Caught

I was sitting inside the car while he was buying something in the shop. He was busy buying things.
This is the right chance I should escape. I slowly unbuckled my seat belt. The driver was lost in his own world. I slowly opened the car door and started running. I didn't look back...

I heard the driver calling me.

"Ma'am, where are you going?"

I didn't pay any heed.
I was running like a mad person.

I didn't know where to go. Without any option, I sat near the bus stop. I don't know where exactly I'm.

Just then, I realised that I'm sitting in front of my college. I had no money with me to reach home.

I decided to walk for some distance. Just then, I saw a Mercedes car approaching me.
I started panicking. It's him. Definitely, he'll punish me for trying to escape.

I wanted to run away from him. Without any option, I entered my college. I ran inside my college. Since it was around 8pm, there were no lights inside the college. Even though, I'm scared of dark I didn't bother.

I looked back and yes, he was following me in his car. He entered into the campus in his car.

I tried to reach the stairs but the way to the stairs was blocked.

There were almost 400 classrooms with 4 blocks in our college. I ran to the other block, hurriedly.

"Shrika, stop there. I won't repeat it, again."

I didn't listen and started running.

I entered the other block and climbed the stairs. I reached the second floor and tried entering into any one of the classrooms.

All classrooms were locked. He'll catch me for sure.
No, I can't get back to him, again.

Finally, the chemistry lab wasn't locked. I entered into the lab and hid under the table. I don't know whether he was following me or not.

I was sitting there for almost 40 minutes. I thought he failed to get hold of me. I was relieved.

I slowly came out of the place where I was hiding.

I started walking in the corridor. I was taking baby steps. My God, what if he comes from somewhere all of a sudden.

My heartbeat stopped when I heard someone's footsteps. I quickly tried to hide myself.

Just then, I realised that it wasn't him but someone else.

He got scared looking at me.

"Who are you miss?"

"I'm Shrika. Actually, I'm struck here. Someone is chasing me. Can you please help me to move out of this college?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll help you. Please, come along with me."

I felt safe. Finally, I got freedom. I'm released from his cage.

I smelled the fresh air which was blowing right on my face.

That person escorted me till the main block's entrance.

"Thank you so much.", I said with a smile on my face.

"Haan, thanks cheppu. Nenu cheppali adhi."

I widened my eyes hearing his voice.
It's him.

I turned towards him only to find him looking at me with rage.

"Thanks, Reddy. Neeku salary increment chestanu, nenu."

"Thanks, boss."

What's happening? I'm confused. There were around 10 to 15 members standing behind him.

"What are your watching? Ava ennoda bodyguard. This college is too huge. I myself can't search for you. Athan, ivanga ellarayum varavechu unna theda vechen. Enna thimiru irukanum unnaku? You tried to leave me. Escape aaga pakura la?"

"No, please. Leave me. I wanna go home. I can't bear this torture."

He gave me a surprised look.

"Enti? Malli ok saari cheppu

"Enti? Malli ok saari cheppu. Torture, is it? Come, I'll show you the real torture, now."

With that, he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the college.
He chose one classroom and asked one of his bodyguards to break the lock.

"Stop it. Don't break the lock. It'll create a ruckus in the college."

He didn't answer. After opening the door, he threw me inside the classroom.

"Lock the doors from outside. Don't open till I tell you to.", he said and closed the door.

"Shrika, naaku chala kopam osthundhi nee meedha. Asalu nuvvu em anupinchi kuntavu? I'm torturing you, is it? You wanna see what real torture is? I'll show you."

Hello guys...
This is the first chapter. Do let me know how it is.
Thank you.
Target: 5 likes, 2 comments.