Pregnancy

4 weeks later,

I was not able to walk properly and was on bed rest from past three weeks. During those days, he was the one who helped me with everything from taking me to the bathroom, making me bathe and to carrying me again to the bed. I wasn't feeling good. His presence suffocated me. For the last two days, I've been able to walk with some support.

I have become a lifeless doll after he raped me. I tried my best to stand up for myself and fight against him. But, I failed, miserably. After that incident, when he approached me, I slapped him and tried to escape from his hold. That was the day when I saw his real brutal side. He brutally thrashed me with his belt for disrespecting him.

From that day onwards, I stopped struggling. I just became his puppet. I do whatever he tells me to. I eat whatever he asks me to, he chooses my dresses and I wear them without creating any scenes. Finally, during the night, I lay down quietly and let him exploit my body as I know there is no way out, as of now.

You might wonder why I have stopped struggling, I stopped because I have faith in God and have a ray of hope that some day or the other I'll be set free from this cage.

That old Shrika died and this one is a lifeless body who is being exploited by a monster, everyday.

I was sitting on the bed staring outside from the window. The view was beautiful but I was lost in my thoughts.

Suddenly, someone back-hugged me and I know who it was. It was that monster.

"What's up?", he asked, while inhaling the scent of my hair.

I didn't reply and distances myself from him. I turned to leave and stand near the balcony when he held my hand.

"What's wrong? It's been two months since we our wedding and you're not even talking to me, properly. Am I doing something wrong?", he asked.

I didn't say anything and freed my wrist from his grip and walked towards the balcony.

Just then, he grabbed my hand and dragged me infront of the mirror.

He stood behind me and cupped my chin.

"Look at yourself. How do you look? This is not the same Shrika with whom I feel in love with. She was different. She used to talk a lot and now she's not even opening her mouth. The Shrika withe hom I feel in love with had a spark in her eyes but these eyes are dead, now. I don't feel the spark in these eyes, anymore. What's the reason behind this? Tell me, Shrika.", he asked.

So, he notices the changes in me. Yes, he's right, my eyes don't carry that spark and charm anymore. As I said earlier, how can a lifeless doll have charm in her eyes?

"It's because of you.", I said and stood there, gazing at our reflection.

He turned me towards him and trapped me between mirror and him.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"Why don't you know?", I asked.

"No, tell me."

"Nothing, just move. My feet is hurting because of the burns. Let me sit.", I said.

"No, tell me what's wrong?"

"Just leave that topic. Now, what? Do you wany me to act according to your instructions? I'll do it please leave this topic."

"No, I want to know what's going on in your head."

I gasped and looked away.

"It's hurting. Let me sit."

"Hey...", he hit the mirror behind me with full force. The sudden shock and his sudden high pitched voice made me gasp. Later, I dozed off due to fear.

After few hours,

I woke up feeling uncomfortable since someone was caressing my cheeks. I felt ticklish.

I slowly opened my eyes only to find that monster sitting next to me with a huge smile, caressing my cheeks.

"You're awake?", he asked.

As soon as I saw him, I got up quickly and backed off slightly.

Seeing me like this, he spoke.

"Hey, baby. Don't move this fast because my baby inside your womb will get hurt. Move slowly.", he said.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"Yes, baby. You're pregnant. We're pregnant. Just now, the doctor confirmed it and that's why you fainted.", he said and kissed my forehead.

"It's our baby, Shrika and Dev's baby.", he said.

Tears left my eyes thinking about my fate. Why did you put me in this situation, God?

I'm carrying the child of my rapist.

He wiped my tears.

"I'm there for you. Don't worry. I'll take care of you.", he said and hugged me.

I touched my lower abdomen with my hand. A child is inside my womb. I can't believe this.

Suddenly, he laid down in my lap.

"We are three, now.", he said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Shrika, what name have you decided for our kid?", he asked.

When he didn't get any response, his smile faded away.

He got up from my lap.

"Shrika? Aren't you happy?", he asked.

What can even say? Like all mothers, should I be happy that I'm pregnant or should I be sad for carrying the child of my rapist?

"Yes", I said to convince him.

"Then, why are you looking so dull?", he asked.

"My head is aching.", I said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me, earlier?", he asked.

Soon, he grabbed some herbal oil and made me lay on his lap. I was hesitant at first but he forced me to rest my head on his lap.

He massaged my forehead with the herbal oil and caressed my hair.

"Take rest, baby and you'll be fine.", he said.

Hi guys, how's the new update?

Target: 20 likes & 15 comments